Random good picture Not show
1. Let's discard some of these old newspapers.
2. Let's discard some of these old.
3. We should discard old beliefs.
4. Discard any old cleaning materials.
5. We will discard the old books.
6. She could now discard all thought of promotion.
7. Clean the mussels and discard any that do not close.
8. Cut the flesh from the olives and discard the stones.
9. Discard the bacon rind and cut each rasher in half.
10. Einstein had the chutzpah to discard common sense and long-established theory.
11. Remove any fat from the bacon and discard.
12. Discard fat from saucepan and set pan aside.
13. What is one institution's discard is another's desideratum.
14. Drain the mangoes and discard any syrup.
15. Wait! You forgot to discard.
16. Spoon off and discard excess fat.
17. Turn out and discard lining paper.
18. Discard stems and finely dice caps.
19. Discard whey. Fry meat and onions in butter until browned.
20. The parent company also will discard the Woolworth name for an undisclosed moniker later this year.
21. You have to discard the propeller engine and go back to the drawing board.
22. Last week[sentencedict.com],(sentencedict.com/discard.html) Chavez saw a motorist discard a cigarette while driving through pine forest.
23. People who discard their litter in the streets should have to pay heavy fines.
24. Cut the olives into small slices and discard the pits.
25. They discard the traditional system of checks and balances of representative government.
26. Whether we should discard the traditional framework, and whether review should become akin to appeal, will be considered below.
27. Books are the best friends.No matter what difficulties you meet with in life,you can turn to them for help and they will never discard you.
28. So much so that I think the time has come to discard those tests which have proved so elusive.
29. So let's bring in an under-21 age limit and not discard our youngsters too early.
30. He was the first classical actor of his generation to discard antique modes of Shakespearean interpretation and performance.