Random good picture Not show
1) She's in her mid-thirties-thirty-six to be exact.
2) It was difficult to tell his exact age.
3) There is no exact male equivalent for witches.
4) The exact date of the event has escaped me.
5) I can't recollect the exact words.
6) The exact distance is 1.838 metres.
7) I can't remember her exact words.
8) Please give me your exact age.
9) Forecasting floods is not an exact science.
10) The two men were exact contemporaries at university.
11) The colours were an exact match.
12) What is the exact location of the ship?
13) What were his exact words?
14) She gave an exact description of the attacker.
15) Science is an exact discipline.
16) There is disagreement within the government over the exact timing of the referendum.
17) The exact ingredients of Coca Cola are a trade secret.
18) It is important to follow out the exact words of agreement.
19) He started to phone me at the exact moment I started to phone him .
20) The ship is an exact replica of the original Golden Hind.
21) I stumbled across an extremely simple but very exact method for understanding where my money went.
22) It is difficult to quantify an exact figure as firms are reluctant to declare their losses.
23) Reading maketh a full man, conference a ready man,(sentencedict.com)[http://sentencedict.com/exact.html] and writing an exact man.
24) Reading make a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man.
25) It has taken until now to pin down its exact location.
26) The doctor was able to treat the disease although he could not put his finger on the exact cause.
27) If you tell children to do something, they will often do the exact reverse.
28) Reading makes a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man.
29) The doctor was able to treat the disease although he could not lay his finger on the exact cause.
30) The government continues to fudge the issue by refusing to give exact figures.