Synonym: chemical formula, convention, expression, normal, pattern, recipe, rule. Similar words: stimulate, warm up, stimulus, multiple, simultaneously, norm, form, formal. Meaning: ['fɔrmjələ /-mjʊl-] n. 1. a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement 2. directions for making something 3. a conventionalized statement expressing some fundamental principle 4. a representation of a substance using symbols for its constituent elements 5. something regarded as a normative example 6. a liquid food for infants 7. (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems.
Random good picture Not show
1) His father is acting on his formula.
2) We're still searching for a peace formula.
3) We have changed the formula of the washing powder.
4) There's no magic formula for a perfect marriage.
5) They proposed a third formula.
6) The Coca-Cola formula is a well-kept trade secret.
7) A simple mathematical formula has been devised to allow you to calculate the interest due.
8) They're trying to work out a peace formula acceptable to both sides in the dispute.
9) Use the formula to calculate the volume of the container.
10) The chemical formula for water is H 2 O.
11) There's no magic formula for success.
12) Our washing powder now has a new improved formula.
13) Formula one cars are the most powerful.
14) As a business,[http://sentencedict.com/formula.html] they have found a winning formula.
15) Formula One is the pinnacle of motor racing.
16) Sugar is represented by the simple formula CHO.
17) What is their formula for success?
18) What's the formula for converting pounds into kilos?
19) CO is the formula for carbon monoxide.
20) It is a formula that worked very well indeed.
21) Drinking and driving is a formula for trouble.
22) H2O is the chemical formula for water.
23) The formula in Hollywood is simple—money talks.
24) focus, focuses/foci * formula, formulas/formulae * spectrum, spectrums/spectra.
25) He is about to join the big league of Formula 1 in time for the start of the new season at the South African Grand Prix.
26) All the patients were interviewed according to a standard formula.
27) They are working on the perfection of their new paint formula.
28) The foreign ministers have thrashed out a suitable compromise formula.
29) Eagles without experience of suffering wind and rain can not fly high in the sky. And to be brave to take risks is an eternal formula for us.
30) It is difficult to imagine how the North and South could ever agree on a formula to unify the divided peninsula.
More similar words: stimulate, warm up, stimulus, multiple, simultaneously, norm, form, formal, format, reform, perform, former, inform, hormone, uniform, normally, platform, formerly, informal, performer, enormous, transform, formation, regular, secular, regulate, information, regulator, speculate, insulated.