Random good picture Not show
1. He was wearing army camouflage.
2. They were dressed in camouflage and carried automatic rifles.
3. The men were dressed in camouflage and carrying automatic weapons.
4. The lizard's light brown skin acts as camouflage in the desert sand.
5. Many animals have a natural camouflage which hides them from their enemies.
6. Maya's cheerful manner just serves / acts as camouflage.
7. Aggression is often a camouflage for insecurity.
8. The animal's markings provide effective camouflage.
9. They used branches of trees as camouflage.
10. The leopard's spots act as camouflage.
11. Animals have evolved camouflage to protect themselves from predators.
12. Her angry words were camouflage for the way she felt.
13. Some insects have a natural camouflage which hides them from the attack of their enemies.
14. The whiteness of the arctic fox acts as camouflage , hiding it from its enemies.
15. He tried to camouflage his real intentions by talking about friendship and so on.
16. Using smoke as camouflage, the army advanced up the hill.
17. He believed that her kindness was merely a camouflage for her real intentions.
18. Predators make as much use of camouflage as their prey do.
19. Besuited union officials wear camouflage ties.
20. The lizards camouflage themselves by changing colour.
21. We used leaves and sticks as camouflage.
22. Philip pulled the camouflage net over the entrance.
23. You know, battle fatigues - camouflage gear.
24. The camouflage devices employed are truly remarkable.
25. Such is the method of camouflage in which a species evolves to resemble its background.sentencedict.com/camouflage.html
26. I think they're along for the purpose of camouflage, respectability, if you will.
27. The white fur of the polar bear is a natural camouflage.
28. The constant partygoing of her later years was a desperate camouflage for her grief.
29. I think that there has been an attempt to camouflage what really happened.
30. The whiteness of polar bears and arctic foxes provides camouflage.
More similar words: flagellate, flag, famous, paramour, amount to, conflagration, village, pillage, spillage, camp, came, camel, among, jet lag, camera, campus, mount, amongst, dream of, cameras, diamonds, campaign, enormous, plagiarize, bicameral, in a moment, amorphous, anonymous, surmount, venomous.