Random good picture Not show
2. Don't make too much noise or you'll scare away the birds.
3. Loud noises can scare animals or birds.
4. The recent food-poisoning scare has reignited debate/concern/controversy over farming methods.
5. Following the bomb scare at the airport, the staff have been warned to be extra vigilant.
6. The huntsman sent a beater ahead to scare out the partridge.
7. The latest health scare has made a very considerable dent in the sales of beef.
8. He described talk of sackings as scare stories.
9. Don't let the noise scare you; it's only the wind.
10. An all-star game might scare up a little interest.
11. Despite last night's scare, it was business as usual in the White House today.
12. I'll see if I can scare up enough chairs for us all.
13. They're just trying to scare us into letting out the secret.
14. Hardly a week goes by without some food scare being reported in the media.
15. During the bomb scare, the customers were asked to proceed in an orderly fashion out of the shop.
16. I don't scare easily, you know.
17. You did give me a scare, creeping up on me like that!
18. If you charge as much as that, you'll scare customers off.
19. I don't scare easily, but I was sure as hell scared.
20. Your threats don't scare me.
21. They managed to scare the bears away.
22. Let me see if I can scare up something for you to eat.
23. It wasn't a serious heart attack, but it gave him a terrible scare.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. The city centre suffered some disruption due to a bomb scare.
25. The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.
26. Life comes with many challenges.The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.
27. The explosion at the chemical factory caused a major pollution scare.
28. The district was put on red alert during a terrorist's bomb scare.
29. Eleven million bottles of water had to be withdrawn from sale due to a health scare.
30. Don't yell - let's creep up on them and scare them.