Random good picture Not show
2. Your threats don't scare me.
3. Loud noises can scare animals or birds.
4. He described talk of sackings as scare stories.
5. Don't make too much noise or you'll scare away the birds.
6. The recent food-poisoning scare has reignited debate/concern/controversy over farming methods.
7. Following the bomb scare at the airport, the staff have been warned to be extra vigilant.
8. Sudden noises scare her.
9. The huntsman sent a beater ahead to scare out the partridge.
10. The latest health scare has made a very considerable dent in the sales of beef.
11. Don't let the noise scare you; it's only the wind.
12. An all-star game might scare up a little interest.
13. You gave me a scare!
14. I don't scare easily, you know.
15. I like reading scare stories.
16. They managed to scare the bears away.
17. You really gave us a scare !
18. We've had quite a scare.
19. You can't scare me into telling you anything.
20. We got a bit of a scare.
21. You don't scare me with your threats!
22. There was a bomb scare during the procession.
23. She's very brave - she doesn't scare easily.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. We'll scare her out of telling the police.
25. Despite last night's scare, it was business as usual in the White House today.
26. I'll see if I can scare up enough chairs for us all.
27. It wasn't a serious heart attack, but it gave him a terrible scare.
28. The city centre suffered some disruption due to a bomb scare.
29. The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.
30. Life comes with many challenges.The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.