Random good picture Not show
1. Glaze the pie with beaten egg.
2. Freda heated up a pie for me.
3. He polished off the whole pie.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Freshly baked apple pie makes a tasty dessert.
5. That's as easy as pie.
6. Would you like another piece of apple pie?
7. He wants a bigger share of the pie.
8. For dessert there's apple pie, cheesecake or fruit.
9. He baited his hook with pie.
10. That pie looks tempting.
11. He had a finger in every pie at school, from dramatics to football.
12. Norman cut open his pie and squirted tomato sauce into it.
13. Let's have pumpkin pie.
14. She quartered the pie and gave each one a piece.
15. Have some more pie.
16. For dessert there's a fruit pie of some sort .
17. Can you manage another slice of pie?
18. She cut the pie into six portions.
19. He specially liked the pie.
20. Help yourself to some more pie.
21. We all had a second helping of pie.
22. Serve the pie with whipped cream.
23. Could you go a piece of pie?
24. Would you like some apple pie for dessert?
25. He filled up on pecan pie.
26. That pie looks very tempting.
28. Ann makes delicious pastry - you should try her apple pie.
29. She piled great dollops of cream onto her apple pie.
30. The young man blushed when his girl friend called him her sweetie pie.