Random good picture Not show
(1) A cascade of golden hair fell down his back.
(2) The cascade falls over a tall cliff.
(3) Her hair fell over her shoulders in a cascade of curls.
(4) A fresh cascade of splintered glass tinkled to the floor.
(5) She watched the magnificent waterfall cascade down the mountainside.
(6) Her hair was styled into a cascade of spiral curls.
(7) He crashed to the ground in a cascade of oil cans.
(8) Her hair tumbled in a dark brown cascade down her back.
(9) Rainbows glanced off the cascade of the waterfall.
(10) Something had made her uneasy; perhaps the recent cascade of letters from Maxime du Camp.
(11) He continued to bathe in a small cascade that lay in the narrows between Goat and its diminutive neighbor, Moss Island.
(12) The shimmering cascade became a mere backdrop for a circus act.
(13) The entire period-doubling cascade can be given a similar interpretation.
(14) When it rained the water would cascade down the banks and wash great lumps of soil into the road.
(15) There is a final item in the cascade of causes and consequences, a retribution for pollution that seems almost biblically apt.
(16) It was a harrowing din, a cascade of furious voices merged into a single pulsating shout.
(17) Mellow orange pantiles seemingly cascade at many angles, surmounting buildings of varying heights, covering lower and higher ground.
(18) Both factors may be part of a complex cascade of events that ultimately leads to the development of duodenal ulceration.
(19) If one firm goes under it could provoke a cascade of bankruptcies.
(20) Her long hair fell over her shoulders in a cascade of curls.
(21) This short cruise took us right behind the great cascade.
(22) A centre spread in the Evening Standard brought a new cascade. People were realizing that they had a choice.
(23) The awning flew back with a chainsaw rasp, and a cascade of rainwater came down on her head.
(24) I found no one at the tillers, and the usual blinding, all-enveloping cascade of a rainstorm. Sentencedict.com
(25) He cursed under his breath as the flat bottom caused the water to cascade over his brown boots.
(26) Even in portraying the character and spirit of a little cascade one must rely solely upon line and tone.
(27) The continuous wandering of the continents also produced a cascade of side effects.
(28) One intervention causes the next one to be needed and eventually leads to a cascade of interventions of increasing seriousness.
(29) On the other side is the mosaic-tiled bath, as blue as the sea, beneath a cascade of tropical plants.
(30) In a way, development can be thought of as a cascade, one event leading to another.
More similar words: decade, facade, academic, decadent, decadence, newscast, in this case, cadre, incommunicado, ascend, ascent, fiasco, fascism, nascent, ascetic, ascribe, scan, ascertain, scant, scare, asceticism, lascivious, emasculate, gas chamber, cask, scandal, scale, scared, scary, fascinating.