Random good picture Not show
1. The captain wants to inspect your kit.
2. The captain bawled out the orders.
3. The captain gave the order to abandon ship.
4. The team captain vainly tried to rally his troops.
5. The winning captain held the trophy in the air.
6. The captain always keeps a log .
7. He has decided to step down as captain of the team.
8. A captain is inferior to a major.
9. The captain was promoted to the rank of major.
10. He doubled as captain and coach of the team.
11. A captain in the navy ranks above a captain in the army.
12. The captain victualed his ship for the voyage.
13. He was a generally unpopular choice for captain.
14. The captain did his best to foster a sense of unity among the new recruits.
15. She made a 1:5 scale replica of Captain Cook's ship,'The Endeavour '.
16. The Captain and crew welcome you aboard.
17. As soon as the bell rang, the captain gave orders to cast off, and the voyage began.
18. He was promoted to the rank of captain.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. They appointed him captain of the English team.
20. The captain bawled for the sergeant.
21. This is your captain speaking. We expect to be landing at London Heathrow in an hour's time.
22. Their captain was sent off for a high tackle on Cooper.
23. If you see the captain could you put in a good word for me?
24. Captain Cook safely navigated his ship without accident for 100 voyages.
25. The captain demanded obedience from his men.
26. The captain announced that the plane was going to land.
27. Geoff was too much of an individualist to be team captain.
28. He has just been promoted to the rank of captain.
29. His arrival clearly puts a huge question mark against the future of the present team captain.
30. We left the selection of the team to the captain.
More similar words: capture, maintain, retain, obtain, contain, curtain, certain, sustain, uncertain, for certain, retaining, certainly, container, sustainable, uncertainty, certainly not, entertainment, adapt, acceptable, acceptance, Cap., cap, chapter, adapt to, capita, capital, landscape, capability, stair, detail.