Random good picture Not show
1. Stealthily we approached the enemy's camp.
2. They pitched camp by the river.
3. One group left the camp to forage for firewood.
4. They detached their trailer and set up camp.
5. They liberated all war prisoners from the concentration camp.
6. Let's go back to camp - it's getting dark.
7. No one can escape from the prison camp.
8. Conditions in the prison camp were unbelievable .
9. The author portrays life in a refugee camp very vividly.
10. The Allied troops are advancing on the camp of the enemy.
11. The mountaineers set up their base camp at the foot of the mountain.
12. It was dark and their entry into the camp had gone unnoticed.
13. Extra men are needed to secure the camp against attack.
14. The travelers set up a camp on the river bank.
15. Our army pounded at the enemy's camp and destroyed it.
16. The Auschwitz concentration camp always remind the world of the holocaust.
17. Camp sites are usually situated along the coast, close to beaches.
18. The garden chair unfolds to make a camp - bed.
19. They set up camp on the verge of the desert.
20. If there is nowhere to stay, we'll have to camp out.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Because of the popularity of the region, it is advisable to book hotels or camp sites in advance.
22. Nobody knows precisely how many people are still living in the camp.
23. There are all sorts of activities for kids at the camp site.
24. Last August he convened a meeting of his closest advisers at Camp David.
25. He was shot down over Denmark and spent three years in a prison camp.
26. Troops tried to set up a lookout post inside a refugee camp.
27. Come and help me select a good place for our camp.
28. The refugees are being lodged in an old army camp.
29. A tunnel entrance was found within the precincts of the prison camp.
30. After a wonderful meal, they told stories and sang songs by the camp fire.