Random good picture Not show
1. The boys swam across the lake.
2. She danced and twirled across the room.
3. The truck skidded sideways across the road.
4. We strode across the snowy fields.
5. A snake slithered across the grass.
6. Support for environmental issues cuts across traditional party lines.
7. Drug traffickers operate across national boundaries.
8. The dinghy sailed smoothly across the lake.
9. They travelled across the snow in a sleigh.
10. The horses galloped across the open plains.
11. The dog led the blind man across the road.
12. Households accumulate wealth across a broad spectrum of assets.
13. We had to walk across a ploughed field.
14. Don't walk across that field, it's a bog.
15. A small green snake slithered across the wet road.
16. Politicians across the political spectrum have denounced the act.
17. Drop across and have coffee sometime.
18. We waded across a shallow stream.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Her eyes beetled across the map.
20. Once again, racist attacks are increasing across Europe.
21. I dropped across a friend at the ballroom.
22. She sailed the dinghy across the bay.
23. He walked across the park and through a gateway.
24. The baby crawled across the floor.
25. The bank is just across the street.
26. She slapped him hard across the face.
27. He sat with his arms across the chest.
28. An icy wind blew hard across the open spaces.
29. Uncle John winked at me across the table.
30. Take the short cut across the fields.