Random good picture Not show
1. The party leader is elected by secret ballot .
2. We should put it to a ballot.
3. The members have demanded a ballot.
4. He has tallied the result of the ballot.
5. The poll was widely discredited after allegations of ballot rigging.
6. Candidates are chosen by a postal ballot of all party members.
7. I voted for her on the first ballot.
8. The chairman was elected by secret ballot.
9. The ballot boxes have been switched.
10. They voted against him at the second ballot.
11. He won 54% of the ballot.
12. She won 58.8% of the ballot.
13. Unions would elect their leadership by secret postal ballot.
14. The first ballot is on Tuesday Nov 20.
15. Martinez expressed confidence of victory at the ballot box.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. There was a large ballot.
17. The chairperson is chosen by secret ballot .
18. Representatives were elected by ballot.
19. The jury cast their vote by secret ballot.
20. I'm going to write him in on my ballot next year.
21. Workers at the plant held a ballot and rejected strike action.
22. There will be two ballot boxes-one for yesses and one for noes.
23. The club members decided in a ballot to suspend the captain.
24. They had already voted for him at the first ballot.
25. There should be a seven-day cooling-off period between a strike ballot and industrial action.
26. They had not found any evidence of a systematic attempt to rig the ballot.
27. Fifty of its members will be elected by direct ballot.
28. OK, this seems to be an area of disagreement,[sentencedict.com] so let's put it to the ballot.
29. He publicly attacked the people who've been calling for secret ballot nominations.
30. The election of the government is carried out by secret ballot.