Random good picture Not show
1. I arrived bleary-eyed and rumpled.
2. The wind rumpled her lovely hair.
3. The bed was rumpled where he had slept.
4. He rumpled her hair playfully.
5. He was casually dressed and had a rumpled look.
6. She rumpled his hair playfully.
7. A rumpled bed is wedged behind the seats.
8. The white sheet was rumpled from her restless tossing,(http://sentencedict.com/rumpled.html) her book flung to the floor.
9. The girl looked very rumpled and the boy was having trouble with his fly which had somehow got jammed.
10. Although he was rather rumpled, he wore his double-breasted dinner jacket with easy elegance.
11. For some reason the rumpled appearance of the hat drew my attention.
12. With dark hair rumpled by the wind, flushed face and those brilliantly blue eyes, he looked very handsome.
13. My inappropriate clothes, my rumpled yen, even the wobbly fusuma all seemed to signal how out of place I was.
14. A turbulent black cloud like a rumpled sheet seemed to descend from heaven.
15. His hair was rumpled,(sentencedict.com) and the toggles on his duffel coat were done up wrong.
16. He arrived, somewhat rumpled and unshaven.
17. Mary rumpled her dress by sitting on the floor.
18. The bed was rumpled and strewn with phonograph records.
19. She wore rumpled linen suits.
20. The rumpled mattress stuck into me most uncomfortably.
21. We could see from rumpled sheets that the bed had been slept in.
22. I would walk into work, looking rumpled and barely awake, grumpy and behind everyone else.
23. He hadn't brushed his hair and his clothes were rumpled.
24. I hurried to the tent and grabbed a few clean, if rumpled, clothes.
25. Unlike the rest of us, he was not wearing a rumpled flight suit.
26. And he liked her like this, when she was rumpled with sleep and undefended by make-up.
27. There were certain years when the ice stretched from shore to shore in a wild, rumpled mass.
28. She felt a fool, lying on the floor with her skirt rumpled over her knees.
29. His Straight brown hair fell half-combed across his forehead, and his clothes were clean but rumpled.
30. He wore an expensive-looking dark suit, but so creased and rumpled that it hung oddly even from this distance.
More similar words: crumple, dimpled, grumpy, trumpets, ample, temple, sample, complete, complex, wimple, simple, dimple, pledge, incomplete, example, trample, pledged, completely, simpleton, completion, complexity, complement, implement, for example, completeness, quota sample, random sample, complementary, complementing, simple interest.