Random good picture Not show
1. Blind love mistakes a harelip for a dimple.
2. She had a dimple which appeared when she smiled.
3. The pane of glass had a small dimple in it.
4. Elbow of the leg leaves a dimple.
5. You got a very cute dimple in your cheek.
6. The fractograph exhibited typical ductile dimple fracture pattern.
7. The fracture of composites assumes toughness dimple.
8. That's a dimple in her cheek.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Its microstructure include: dimple, plastic intererystalline, cleavage and mixed fracture.
10. His steel blue eyes smiled and the dimple in his cheek stood out as he asked the boy what he could do for him.
11. The fractography of this steel changes from dimple fracture into cleavage fracture and inter - granular rapture.
12. A novel apparatus is developed for automatic dimple contact force measurement.
13. Doesn't dimple plastics cut have fine line to drop meeting effect effect?
14. So the triangle distribution dimple jacket is feasible in structure.
15. The USGA only requires that the golfball's dimple pattern be spherically symmetric.
16. She has a dimple in her cheek when she smiles.
17. The example of music visualization by bloom, stalk,(sentencedict.com) dimple and goldfish shows that this method can get good effect with low CPU occupancy and small memory request.
18. In the case of our review unit, the final stage was a sheet of dimple foam.
19. Contorting herself elegantly, yet always remaining perfectly balanced, she missed no cleft or crease or dimple.
20. Raisa is her name. She has shortish brown hair and sort of a dimple in her chin.
21. The deep cleft . in his cheek he refused to call a dimple.
22. This year although the bumper crop, she does not discard a grain of grain, the microcheiria picks up the golden rice ear, in the dimple fills the wave which smiles.
23. The bond maid peeps out to very naughtily smile dimple.
24. The chief character of fracture is fatigue striation and dimple.
25. High manganese steels undergo a ductile to brittle transition at low temperature, which is accompanied by a change in the fracture mechanism from dimple fracture to intergranular fracture.
26. He's Panamanian, about so tall, greased dark hair, parted on the side, thin build, a dimple in his chin.
27. When Ning jade cornered head, the double of the jade coralline sort dimple up still lingered the end erased out of drop of tear.
28. The just-hatched cuckoo, still blind and featherless, has a special hollow like a dimple on its back, so that it can hump out of the nest, one by one, its companion fledglings.
29. Some modifications were made to previous plane - film models and symmetrical dimple - film models.
30. With increasing hydrogen content , the fracture characteristics from dimple to quasi - cleavage.
More similar words: dimpled, wimple, simple, simpleton, implement, implementation, simple interest, impediment, ample, impedimenta, sample, temple, complete, complex, trample, crumple, example, incomplete, imply, completion, completely, simply, complexity, complement, for example, implore, implode, completeness, simplify, implicit.