Random good picture Not show
1. For the sake of completeness I should mention one further argument.
2. For the sake of completeness, all names are given in full.
3. It has a sense of fulfilment, of completeness.
4. These include considerations of the completeness of the system's coverage and the delay in making the data available.
5. Completeness of the study sample was evaluated by scrutiny of neurology outpatient and general hospital records.
6. The completeness in such lengthy expositions might provide useful checklists for managerial reviews.
7. For completeness, the relevant data are included in Fig.3 as bracketed points.
8. Fig. 3.8 Relative completeness of the humerus and femur compared.
9. These diagnoses have been included for completeness and for consistency with previous reports.
10. Fig. 3.13 Percentage completeness of mandibles from recent owl prey assemblages.
11. The completeness of the 1989-90 material is more difficult to evaluate because the drugs in this period were available over the counter.
12. He loves the opacity of her life, its completeness without him.
13. The TAs will check the notebooks for completeness periodically.
14. Our second object design concept is that of completeness.
15. The valuation and completeness objectives emphasize opposite audit concerns.
16. Included here for historical code set completeness.
17. Yeah, and Yuanxiao symbolizes family unity, completeness and happiness.
18. Check control box it is connected completeness and exactness.
19. Completeness - make sure to crosshatch every missing number in every box, so that you start the second stage of solving with complete candidate lists.
20. Overall the strongest correlations are with clarity of problem definition, clarity of problem understanding and completeness of information.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. A particular difficulty about task synthesis is that there is no easy way of confirming completeness.
22. That is why they are a more reliable guide to completeness.
23. For registry staff to monitor effectively the accuracy and completeness of this operation requires detailed record-keeping and effortless access to data.
24. As a result, theories of the type proposed by Althusser and Poulantzas can not honour their own claims to completeness.
25. The full Moon stirs up powerful emotions but also shows us an image of completeness.
26. A second and more serious objection to this definition concerns the impossibility of completeness in another direction.
27. At worst there is a parochialism about this culture even though its completeness embraces a wide range of human activity and potential.
28. The expressive power of XQuery is comparable to the criterion of "relational completeness" defined for database query languages, though no such formal standard has been defined for an XML data model.
29. A set of inference rules for XML weak functional dependency was presented and its soundness and completeness were given.
30. Where a financial institution has any doubt about the authenticity, validity or completeness of a client's identification data obtained earlier, it shall have the client's identity distinguished anew.
More similar words: complete, completely, impoliteness, pretentiousness, complex, complexity, sweetener, oneness, awareness, obtuseness, falseness, singleness, gentleness, effectiveness, tactlessness, ample, deplete, replete, temple, sample, simple, wimple, comply, crumple, example, trample, compete, simpleton, complain, for example.