Synonym: grapevine. Similar words: rape, biography, photograph, demographic, photographer, photography, tape, paper. Meaning: [greɪp] n. 1. any of various juicy fruit of the genus Vitis with green or purple skins; grow in clusters 2. any of numerous woody vines of genus Vitis bearing clusters of edible berries.
Random good picture Not show
1. You make wine by leaving grape juice to ferment until all the sugar has turned to alcohol.
2. The grape - vine creeps along the wall.
3. Grape vines overarched the garden path.
4. He put a grape into his mouth and swallowed it whole.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. He plucked a purple grape from the bunch and popped it in his mouth.
6. She powdered up a glass of grape wine at one gulp.
7. The grape should be heled in the earth in winter.
8. Banana, grape, apple, daisy which of these is the odd one out?
9. I heard on the grape - vine that Jill is to be promoted.
10. Crocus, tulips, grape hyacinths and the rest can follow.
11. The merlot grape dominates this medium-to full-bodied wine.
12. August brought the grape harvest, centered in Fresno.
13. Grape leaves add a nutty taste to the rice.
14. Chardonnay is an amazingly versatile grape variety.
15. There is no such thing as sexing a grape.
16. Higher up, position a ring of grape hyacinth bulbs.
17. This is not the case with sugar, honey, grape must, cloves and other spices which increase its merit.
18. I thought of grape ivy in baskets, to hang from the porch.
19. However, different grape varieties produce wines of widely different character.
20. Slowly add the grape juice to the bowl and whisk.
21. He was drinking grape Tang and vodka, a demented dormitory drink when mixers were scarce.
22. Wheat blending is like grape blending in the wine industry.
23. Which of the following grape varieties is the odd one out? 4.
24. The colouring pigments from the skins are not allowed to bleed into the grape juice.
25. A fruity quality is common to all wine made from this grape.
26. A lot of the water could have gone to municipalities in the North Bay and to grape growers.
27. The taste is somewhere between a guava and a grape.
28. We were five miles out of Sabinal in the cotton fields and grape vineyards.
29. Pure Chardonnay Champagnes from the best vineyards of Oger have great finesse and all the true aromatic characteristics of the Chardonnay grape.
30. Charivari drink Rioja the dodger Could a crafty change of grape mean a change in fortune?