Random good picture Not show
1. The government pledged to rehouse the refugees.
2. Guerrillas have pledged to intensify the armed struggle against the new government.
3. Germany and France pledged to maintain the differential between their two currencies.
4. The UN pledged to help supervise the clearance of mines.
5. The minister has pledged his whole-hearted support for the scheme.
6. Junior and middle-ranking civil servants have pledged to join the indefinite strike.
7. They have pledged to end racial discrimination in areas such as employment.
8. He pledged his gold watch to pay for her birthday gift.
9. He again pledged to forge ahead with his plans for reform.
10. The government has pledged to reduce the amount of chemicals used in food production.
11. My brother pledged Sigma NU.
12. The government pledged their support for the plan.
13. The new governor pledged to reduce crime.
14. The group has pledged that they will continue campaigning.
15. The government has pledged to clean up industrial emissions.
16. The group has pledged to continue campaigning.
17. They have already pledged billions of dollars in aid.
18. They have pledged their support for our case.
19. Japan has pledged $100 million in humanitarian aid.
20. Trade unions pledged themselves to resist the government plans.
21. I've been pledged to secrecy.
22. Employees were pledged to secrecy .
23. The government has pledged itself to root out corruption.
24. A host of showbusiness celebrities have pledged their support.
25. They pledged their loyalty to the king.
26. They were all pledged to secrecy.
27. The two lovers pledged to stick by each other in fair weather or foul.
28. The president pledged to respect the existing frontiers between the two countries.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. He pledged that there would be no whitewash and that the police would carry out a full investigation.
30. The company has pledged to investigate claims that its products are unsafe.
More similar words: pledge, ledger, knowledge, acknowledge, general ledger, acknowledgement, edge, abridged, alleged, ragged, managed, engaged, obliged, allegedly, doggedly, challenged, engaged in, fudge, ridge, gadget, budget, discouraged, fridge, trudge, bridge, abridge, drudgery, dislodge, plea, gabled.