Random good picture Not show
1. Don't crumple my clothes!
2. The car has front and rear crumple zones and two side-impact protection bars.
3. The front and rear of the car will crumple during a collision.
4. You crumple the paper and begin daydreaming to ease the frustration.
5. As he starts to crumple at my feet, I grab the front of his shirt and drag him upright.
6. She saw him crumple them up in a sudden burst of impatience, and fling them across the parade.
7. I wanted to enclose that regret, to crumple it up, throw it away, get rid of it.
8. Feel the tears, nod, my ironed clothes crumple to rags.
9. Sarah saw her daughter's face crumple and her heart melted.
10. Wire netting Crumple up wire netting into a ball and push into a container.
11. A compactor can crumple up a car into a small cube.
12. Silk dresses are easy to crumple up if not carefully handled.
13. The wall was likely to crumple up at any time.
14. The catastrophe made her crumple into the floor.
15. Everything gained for us by civilization will crumple.
16. A : Yeah, and they also crumple up like tin cans when they get in an accident.
17. Some kinds of material crumple more easily than others.
18. He proceeded to crumple up. He then asked, " Who still wants it? "
19. He seemed to crumple up in front of us.
20. You are so careless that you may crumple the document.
21. Take care not to crumple your dress by packing it carelessly.
22. A compactor can crumple a car into a small cube.
23. She apparently thought better of it, but her face started to crumple as if she was going to cry.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The second your feet touch the water you raise your knees and crumple into a ball.
25. The youngest child in the lorry started to cry as he saw a skinny boy crumple in the road.
26. Then, a false start. Liu took a few brave steps but his leg seemed to crumple.
27. Vern : When they see this dress they will crumple Botox tags they are.
28. Laughter often triggers a collapse in human narcoleptics, whereas narcoleptic dogs can crumple from the thrill of dinnertime or being let loose to play in the yard.
29. She faltered, and he caught her just as she started to crumple.
30. Fist is hit, make fist, building of edge of car of two people crumple up.