Random good picture Not show
1. These provide a network of public services complementing those provided by local authorities.
2. However, radical community education is not concerned with complementing or invasion.
3. Projects bidding complementing; agreements negotiating; contracts processing.
4. Those three are trinity , complementing with each other, forming the quality of a leader.
5. A complementing circuIt'selects either the subtracter output or the output of the complementing circuit.
6. A complementing circuit selects either the subtracter output or the output of the complementing circuit ...
7. It accompanies well and Western cuisines , perfectly complementing red meats and dishes with rich sauces.
8. A sense of period was evoked by complementing pictures with appropriate furniture.
9. Delicious sweet plum and cherry fruits complementing light spices and mocca chocolate flavours.
10. Complementing our main container shipping business, we have also developed a high value added chemical tanker business and chemical tanker fleet.
11. This mechanism, complementing International Monetary Fund financing, has to be considered ultima ratio, meaning in particular that market financing is insufficient.
12. Maligrant segregants may, therefore, arise when complementing chromosomes are lost.
13. Priests have a very nice way of complementing the kill - felhunter - first strategy.
14. For example, different personalities, instead of complementing and balancing each other , may build up conflicts.
15. The wood panelling was stripped of any varnish, its bareness somehow complementing the character of the chapel itself.
16. We need to recognize how powerful we can be working in tandem and complementing, rather than fighting, each other.
17. What permitted the concentration of foreign trade in a few ports was the complementing of overseas trade by coastal trade.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Nothing works quite like finger food in terms of complementing a b-ball game.
19. Images enhance the site's appearance however, they must be coupled with complementing and moving words and contents to make it functional.
20. It accompanies well Chinese and Western cuisines , perfectly complementing red meats and dishes with rich sauces.
21. The brain RAS has been found to be involved in the modulation of cardiovascular and fluid-electrolyte homeostasis, generally complementing the classical roles of the endocrine RAS.
22. Deep ruby color and rich, spice filled aromas of cherry, cranberry and a touch of earthiness lead to sweet tannins complementing enticing silky flavors and a beautiful, long finish.
23. Three kinds of responsibilities of the translator correspond to the principle of the faithful, fluent and beautiful translations, the former and the tatter complementing each other.
24. The finding suggests mass treatment with ivermectin would be a new weapon against malaria, complementing insecticide spraying, bed nets, and other drugs, Foy says.
More similar words: complement, complementary, implement, implementation, supplement, entitlement, element, clement, elements, inclement, bafflement, elementary, settlement, enticement, ennoblement, compliment, embezzlement, complex sentence, finite element, dementia, accomplishment, accomplishments, aforementioned, renting, parenting, contingent, dissenting, infringement, unrelenting, unrelentingly.