Random good picture Not show
1. She had an undergraduate degree in psychology.
2. Mr. Stone spent his undergraduate days in Columbia University, majoring in economics.
3. She was named the outstanding undergraduate history major at the University of Oklahoma.
4. Instruction in these subjects in undergraduate classes is almost exclusively by lecture.
5. While still an undergraduate, his first slim volume 'Fighting Terms' enjoyed a considerable success.
6. These changes are reflected in an evolving undergraduate curriculum.
7. The three-year undergraduate course begins next September.
8. The undergraduate curriculum could be otherwise.
9. Undergraduate and postgraduate student numbers remain steady.
10. The condition should figure prominently in undergraduate clinical training and in medical textbooks.
11. Undergraduate students have begun to recognise the importance of primary care.
12. Undergraduate and postgraduate students will also find papers worth reading.
13. Nearly all undergraduate texts on special relativity attempt to display the novel physical concepts of the theory at minimal mathematical cost.
14. There were 240 cases that went before the undergraduate administrative review committee.
15. In the high-pressured and directive context of undergraduate teaching it may be desirable, but is not practically possible.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Undergraduate education as we normally think of it did not exist.
17. An electronic publishing course for undergraduate computer scientists needs to cover a significantly wider range of topics.
18. Undergraduate majors form the bulk of most economic professors' workloads.
19. Aren't I a bit long in the tooth to start being an undergraduate?
20. Emphasis was on formative evaluation in connection with the educational process in a specific undergraduate course.
21. Each draws significantly upon previously existing courses and each attempts to fill a gap in the current national provision of undergraduate education.
22. There should be more graduate work generally, and an increase in the number of undergraduate courses covering wider fields of study.
23. This is reflected in the range of courses offered by the Faculty of Business and Management, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
24. One reason: a sharp drop in the number of undergraduate students choosing economics as a major.
25. The percentage of mature students in relation to the total undergraduate intake was just over 6%.
26. There are thus general if disputed boundaries to the undergraduate curriculum as currently conceived.
27. It also makes an ideal text to support an undergraduate degree course in analytical chemistry.
28. At the same time, in recent decades City, like many other undergraduate colleges(Sentencedict.com), has ramified upward into a quasi-university.
29. Subsequent centuries brought more layers of thought and tradition to ideas about the undergraduate curriculum.
30. The next four chapters present coverage of material not normally found in undergraduate instrumental analysis texts.
More similar words: graduate, graduation, gradually, undergo, under, under way, founder, come under, fall under, understand, undertake, undermine, underlying, under control, grade, wander, gender, render, tender, adequate, evaluate, commander, offender, insinuate, defender, reminder, accentuate, wanderlust, integrate, integrated.