Random good picture Not show
1. We assured him of our loyal support.
2. I don't feel loyal to this company any longer.
3. They had remained loyal to the president.
4. He was loyal to his country friend, principles.
5. The army has remained loyal to the government.
6. Jack has been a loyal worker in this company for almost 50 years.
7. He was a loyal, distinguished and very competent civil servant.
8. Loyal armed forces launched a counter-attack against the rebels.
9. Some of our formerly loyal members have fallen away.
10. The troops remained loyal to the president.
11. Ross was his most constant and loyal friend.
12. Troops loyal to the President crushed the revolt.
13. She is loyal and totally dependable.
14. He is a loyal friend.
15. The shop attracted a loyal following among the well-heeled.
16. The band has a fanatically loyal British following.
17. The shop has a small but loyal/devoted following.Sentencedict.com
18. I thanked them for their long and loyal service.
19. She has always remained loyal to her political principles.
20. The army remained loyal throughout.
21. He remained loyal to me through thick and thin.
22. They were unflinchingly loyal to their friends.
23. She's very loyal to her friends.
24. His politics were based on loyal partisanship.
25. I judge him to be loyal.
26. The people stayed loyal to their country.
27. He has 20 years of loyal service to Barclays Bank behind him.
28. He'd always been such a loyal friend to us all.
29. Friends are not books, yet books are friends. Friends may betray you, while books are always loyal.
30. When all her other friends deserted her, Steve remained loyal.