Random good picture Not show
(1) This is, of necessity, a brief and incomplete account.
(2) The decision was based on incomplete or inaccurate information.
(3) Her collection remained incomplete.
(4) Your article is incomplete.
(5) Spoken language contains many incomplete sentences.
(6) The clearing of rubbish and drains is still incomplete.
(7) The building is still incomplete.
(8) The building was left incomplete.
(9) The report has been criticized as inaccurate and incomplete.
(10) His novel was incomplete when he died.
(11) Our holiday would be incomplete without some time on the tennis courts.
(12) TV ads implied that a woman was incomplete without a man.
(13) That's an incomplete victory.
(14) The report is incomplete; it does not include sales in France, for example.
(15) Any view of Shostakovich is seriously incomplete without knowledge of these recordings.
(16) We begin with a brief and necessarily incomplete review of UK statistics.
(17) She had given me an incomplete list. One name was missing from it.
(18) Incomplete historical records have made the investigation more difficult.
(19) Media coverage generates public outrage(http://sentencedict.com/incomplete.html), if incomplete understanding.
(20) Some of the information provided was inaccurate or incomplete.
(21) Incomplete systems are accepted as a fact of life.
(22) The old maps were usually inaccurate or incomplete.
(23) As always, he muttered incomplete words, unfinished sentences.
(24) Historical records for this time are incomplete.
(25) Both are obliged to make decisions on incomplete information.
(26) Our chronicle is representative, but as we said, incomplete.
(27) Superficial shortcuts result in incomplete healing.
(28) They were nice men but incomplete, or too complete.
(29) Unfortunately I do not have the information because our records are incomplete.
(30) The details are not so much wrong as they are incomplete.
More similar words: complete, completely, completeness, complex, completion, complexity, complement, ample, temple, sample, wimple, simple, comply, replete, deplete, trample, example, crumple, simpleton, compete, encompass, complain, for example, implement, complaint, competent, compliance, comply with, accomplish, complacent.