Random good picture Not show
1. My car was completely wrecked in the accident.
2. Her criticisms had the effect of discouraging him completely.
3. Wait until the paint has completely dried.
4. He failed completely in the performance of his duty.
5. The witness completely vindicated him.
6. Buying our new house has completely cleaned us out.
7. Are you being completely truthful with me?
8. It is impossible to be completely objective.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. You are completely mistaken about Jane.
10. Her life changed completely when she won the lottery.
11. The garden's completely overgrown with weeds.
12. His letter was completely without punctuation.
13. The vaccination doesn't necessarily make you completely immune.
14. It's completely up to you.
15. The road was completely blocked by an overturned truck.
16. The long journey completely drained me.
17. The spokesman was completely discombobulated by the hecklers.
18. The question caught me completely unawares.
19. The baseball game completely enthralled the crowd.
20. The man was mad, completely mad.
21. He was just lying there completely pissed.
22. She's completely insensitive to my feelings.
23. I'm completely submerged by work.
24. The window frame had rotted away completely.
25. The church was completely rebuilt in the last century.
26. I completely forgot that it was his birthday yesterday.
27. The path was completely covered by the dense foliage.
28. Her selfish behaviour completely spoiled the evening.
29. The question had me completely stumped.
30. The whole idea is completely cock-eyed.
More similar words: complete, complex, complexity, replete, ample, sample, temple, simple, wimple, lately, compete, comply, example, crumple, politely, implement, for example, privately, complaint, absolutely, fortunately, definitely, impolitely, intimately, ultimately, accurately, desperately, comply with, accomplice, compliance.