Random good picture Not show
1. These two aims are not always mutually complementary: at times they conflict.
2. His personality is complementary to hers.
3. Complementary colours exalt each other.
4. Two complementary exhibitions are on show at the Africa Centre.
5. We provide a service that is essentially complementary to that of the banks.
6. Acupuncture, reflexology and homeopathy are all forms of complementary medicine.
7. So why is complementary medicine gaining popularity?
8. It's complementary to orthodox medicine.
9. Electro-optical systems are almost complementary to photographic ones.
10. Many complementary practitioners use combinations of these disciplines.
11. The second type are called complementary therapies.
12. Harlow degree majors include counselling, psychology and complementary therapies.
13. I tried to match up couples with complementary hankies and key-chains.
14. This is not to say that complementary therapies act only at the psychological level.
15. Today many physicians admit that complementary medicine has some potential and deserves a fair trial.
16. They should be seen as complementary contributions to the wider management of our transport, environmental and social objectives.
17. A particular complementary technique may be recognised by orthodox circles in one country but condemned in another; an example is osteopathy.http://sentencedict.com
18. The definition of a liability is complementary to that of an asset.
19. A: They are complementary in the sense that you couldn't really do an inspection without some documentation.
20. In the interviews with doctors complementary data about general practitioners' will also be collected.
21. To improve the quality of life through work, two complementary strategies are necessary.
22. She made some very complimentary remarks about my English. It can also mean 'free':There was a complimentary basket of fruit in our room. Complementary:The team members have different but complementary skills.
23. The computer and the human mind have different but complementary abilities.
24. My family and my job both play an important part in my life, fulfilling separate but complementary needs.
25. Pharmacological studies also indicate that these two forms of complementary therapy act through different pathways.
26. Women workers do not receive a fair wage because their earnings are considered a complementary salary.
27. In this respect orthodox medicine may have placed itself at some disadvantage to its complementary counterparts.
28. Two colors of light that, when mixed together, make white light are called complementary colors.
29. That group is helping to forge stronger links between mainstream and complementary approaches to promoting health and managing illness.
30. For that we need an algorithm for generating the complementary set.
More similar words: complement, elementary, implementation, implement, supplement, commentary, momentary, rudimentary, documentary, entitlement, element, clement, elements, inclement, sedentary, bafflement, settlement, ennoblement, compliment, embezzlement, complex sentence, finite element, incremental, accomplishment, accomplishments, complex, complete, incomplete, completely, completion.