Random good picture Not show
1. The weather was absolutely fantastic.
2. I have a fantastic social life.
3. She made a fantastic clay model of her dog.
4. What a fantastic mountain scene.
5. You've got the job? Fantastic!
6. It's a fantastic place, really beautiful!
7. I felt fantastic after my swim.
8. We had a fantastic trip to Europe.
9. You look fantastic in that dress.
10. For some inexplicable reason he gave up a fantastic job.
11. She's a fantastic swimmer.
12. Don't miss out on the fantastic bargains in our summer sale.
13. We had a really fantastic holiday.
14. She knocked up a fantastic meal in ten minutes.
15. Jo put us onto this fantastic French restaurant.
16. You passed your test? Fantastic!
17. The lighting at the disco was fantastic.
18. The films have been fantastic money-spinners.
19. We had a fantastic time.
20. She's a fantastic all-round sportswoman.
21. Have you heard his new opera? It is fantastic.
22. It may sound rather fantastic(sentencedict.com), but it's the truth.
23. The car costs a fantastic amount of money.
24. It suddenly clicked that this was fantastic fun.
25. She must be earning a fantastic amount of money.
26. Their wedding cost a fantastic amount ofmoney.
27. The city is memorable for its fantastic beaches.http://sentencedict.com
28. I thought she was fantastic.
29. Kids spend fantastic amounts of money on CDs.
30. You should have heard the audience applaud - the noise was fantastic.
More similar words: fantasy, plastic, infant, taste of, cast aside, advantage, antagonist, stick out, stick to, pedantic, romantic, artistic, domestic, chastisement, do justice, realistic, antiseptic, anticipate, statistics, optimistic, participant, take advantage of, statistical, sophisticated, characteristic, fan, if any, off and on, just as, put aside.