Synonym: alluring, appealing, beautiful, charming, dazzling, delightful, enchanting, enticing, fascinating, gorgeous, lovely, stunning. Similar words: ravish, fishing, nourishing, vanishing, flourishing, languishing, astonishing, lavish. Meaning: ['rævɪʃɪŋ] adj. stunningly beautiful.
Random good picture Not show
1. The film is ravishing to look at and boasts a sensuous musical score.
2. Darling, you look simply ravishing in that dress!
3. She looked absolutely ravishing in a pale blue suit.
4. She looked ravishing/She was a ravishing sight in her wedding dress.
5. Cynthia looked positively ravishing this evening.
6. This ravishing heart-shaped 25 carat rock, at London-jeweller Graff, comes with a millionaire's price tag.
7. She wore a ravishing dress of white tulle with a wide skirt embroidered with little knots of red velvet.
8. Her ability to combine ravishing description with incisive analysis was outstanding.
9. A ravishing dessert tray is proffered after every meal[sentencedict.com], and selections range from fruit-inspired sweets to insulin-overdrive chocolate concoctions.
10. This powerful and visually ravishing film should not be missed.
11. You certainly look ravishing tonight, darling.
12. The story is very ravishing.
13. Manya and Hela wanted to be especially ravishing that night.
14. Medea, the sensual and ravishing sorceress of Greek mythology, enters the royal chambers.
15. Lisette looked ravishing in one of the firm's most successful models.
16. She has no make - up on but she is ravishing.
17. Still, better than Patrick Leigh Fermor, endless garbage about local customs, ravishing scenery[sentencedict.com], enchanting cranky locals.
18. There are plenty of fragrant roses available, too numerous to mention individually and including many old varieties with ravishing perfumes.
19. Although the plants are dowdy looking and scentless during the day, at dusk they suddenly release a powerful ravishing scent.
20. The farmer had three daughters, all three blonde and ravishing.
21. I believe he was a real bachelor with a ravishing mistress tucked away.
22. When the twins were out hunting, she ran between them in the form of a ravishing doe.
23. On Friday afternoon, he arrived at the rectory to find the house filled with ravishing aromas.
24. Planted near deep blue flowers or purple foliage the effect is absolutely ravishing.
25. I can't believe this, thought Kugelmass, staring at the doctor's ravishing wife.
26. Hand wrench wrench gusset, I nod, Air Jordan VII, but cannot help but to henceforth see time and time afresh, that ravishing dashing blue dress man, while, just tin arise another?
27. A district mayor performed the ceremony and said the bride looked ravishing.
28. Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman effortlessly don the mantles of Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable here; the screen is crammed with ravishing images.
29. See Qin Dynasty, that appearance, the smiling face of the moxa Xiao snow edge of mouth is more ravishing.
30. Any man would have slobberingly agreed that my women were ravishing.
More similar words: ravish, fishing, nourishing, vanishing, flourishing, languishing, astonishing, lavish, lavishly, raving, craving, shining, pushing, washing soda, refreshing, spanish inquisition, vis-a-vis, ravine, gravity, depravity, shine, cash in, cash in on, peevish, sunshine, living thing, peevishly, flash in the pan, having, saving.