Synonym: athletic, beefy, brawny, hale, hardy, healthy, hefty, husky, jagged, muscular, potent, powerful, ragged, robust, rocky, rough, snaggy, stalwart, strong, sturdy, uneven, vigorous, smooth. Similar words: drugged, struggle, struggle for, mugger, suggest, buggery, rigged, dogged. Meaning: ['rʌgɪd] adj. 1. sturdy and strong in constitution or construction; enduring 2. topographically very uneven 3. rocky and steep 4. very difficult; severely testing stamina or resolution.
Random good picture Not show
(2) Jeeps are rugged vehicles, designed for rough conditions.
(3) They admired the rugged beauty of the coastline.
(4) The countryside around here is very rugged.
(5) The Rocky Mountains have rugged mountains and roads.
(6) He loves the rugged outdoor life .
(7) There is a small rugged path through the fields.
(8) From the lowlands of the south to the rugged peaks in the north, Derbyshire has something for everyone.
(9) The kingdom of Norway has a long and rugged coastline.
(10) Rugby players must be rugged.
(11) They sailed along the rugged coastline.
(12) She was attracted by his rugged good looks.
(13) His rugged good looks made him irresistible to women.
(14) We were hobbled through the rugged depression.
(15) She fell for his rugged good looks.
(16) We crossed the rugged mountain heights.
(17) Rugged individualism forged America'sfrontier society.
(18) Rugged sandstone cliffs rose up from the beach. Sentencedict.com
(19) Football players must be rugged.
(20) 'Round the rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran' uses alliteration.
(21) The camera combines rugged reliability with unequalled optical performance and speed.
(22) A less rugged vehicle would never have made the trip.
(23) Frozen mountain road. Rugged terrain on all sides.
(24) Ann admired his rugged good looks.
(25) He loved the rugged landscape of the West.
(26) Desert bighorn sheep are found mainly in rugged country.
(27) The scenery throughout the rugged mountain areas is dramatic.
(28) The coastline is rugged and harsh.
(29) It is hard to avoid stormy waves when you are sailing in rivers;and it is hard to avoid brambles when you are climbing rugged mountains.We hope you can fearlessly fight the stormy waves and hack your way through the jungle.
(30) The enemy would always have the advantage of familiarity with the rugged terrain.
More similar words: drugged, struggle, struggle for, mugger, suggest, buggery, rigged, dogged, ragged, jagged, doggedly, suggestion, juggernaut, struggle against, skulduggery, drug, shrug, frugal, shrug off, frugality, drugstore, buggy, juggle, snuggle, juggler, sluggish, winged, alleged, bigger, dagger.