Random good picture Not show
1. He feigned disappointment. Secretly, he was mightily relieved.
2. 'A present for me?' she asked with feigned surprise.
3. She responded to his remarks with feigned amusement.
4. "Giles phoned this morning," Mirella said with feigned indifference.
5. I feigned sleep when the ticket inspector came round.
6. He accepted the invitation with feigned enthusiasm.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. She feigned sleep, lying rigid in bed.
8. He feigned indifference to criticism of his work.
9. Sally spun round, a feigned look of surprise on her face.
10. She feigned interest in a magazine article to avoid meeting the man's stare.
11. He feigned surprise when I went up and said hello.
12. She feigned illness so that she wouldn't have to go to school.
13. He feigned a teasing laugh, a clear conscience.
14. Houellebecq's disgust and horror is not feigned.
15. Mrs Bay said with feigned humility.
16. All the way down we listened with feigned interest to our man's proud record of clock-beating on other hills.
17. I pushed against the door, feigned mild surprise at the assistance shown me by some one apparently on his way in.
18. Some prisoners feigned madness so that they would be released.
19. The silence I feigned does not mean you are not in my thoughts.
20. This results in dispirited performances, sometimes marred by feigned injuries.
21. I felt no love, nor feigned any. "
22. He feigned an excuse for his absence.
23. Hamlet feigned that he couldn't recognize Polonius.
24. Hamlet feigned himself unable to recognize Polonius.
25. He feigned death to escape capture.
26. Rubbing the sweat from my brow, I ask a few questions and smile with feigned nonchalance.
27. At least the folks who roast all those chickens know it for what it is-a tortured posturing, a feigned desperation.
28. Toni turned her gaze back to the fireplace to grasp a newly feigned interest in the bright flames.
29. For the cynic will always say that the scientists of the past simply feigned their belief in order to escape persecution.
30. I saw that her reluctance to be taken had been feigned, or part-feigned.
More similar words: feign, foreigner, designed, assigned, reign, foreign, vignette, designer, sovereign, foreign aid, sovereignty, foreign country, foreign policy, reign of terror, foreign relations, feisty, forfeit, surfeit, counterfeit, decaffeinated, magnet, magnetic, weigh, eight, neigh, champagne, magnetism, counterfeiter, eighth, weight.