Random good picture Not show
1. The pundits disagree on the best way of dealing with the problem.
2. The pundit disagree on the best way of dealing with the problem.
3. If you believe the fashion pundits, we'll all be wearing pink this year.
4. Maybe so, I am no political pundit.
5. The pundits dip haphazardly into the lucky dip.
6. Pundits are also at loggerheads about the crisis.
7. Whether or not this is true, other computer pundits warn that fear of enforcement will drive computer hackers underground.
8. Pundits and scientists chafe at regulations that hamper their creativity and the direction of their research.
9. Pundits expect the really big money for 3-D displays to be in video-games and television advertising.
10. A year ago, these same pundits were saying that private investors and the internet were made for each other.
11. Every single psephologist, political pundit and pollster must now resign, be sacked, or better yet, commit suicide.
12. Sighing deeply, Democratic pundits and brokers are beginning to rally to the Clinton flag.
13. Perhaps, mused the pundits, he is needed now - at the very top.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. As one pundit told me, marble follows the locals from the baptismal font to the tombstone.
15. Buchanan and the pundits credit Forbes' early use of absentee ballots.
16. While some pundits denounce them, I believe they play a useful role, keeping politicians and central bankers honest.
17. Many City pundits believe that new debt to equity ratios indicate how confident companies are about investments.
18. Politicians, pundits and royal watchers have all made public comment on the private life of Charles and Diana.
19. But MSNBC pundit Chris Matthews doesn 't believe it.
20. Are you as well-spoken as the off-the-cuff pundit?
21. Pundit: "Why won't the president come out for a mix of spending cuts and tax hikes?
22. "I think the negotiations, despite the worst pundit beliefs, I think will go well," said Haroon.
23. Many of us try to be the pundit who predicts the next trend in our industry.
24. But the housing market will pull out of the recession in the second half of 1993, say the economic pundits.
25. Hierarchy has added immense value to the world, and pundits who call for its demise are either fools or cynics.
26. Suddenly interested in the achievement of poor black schoolchildren, pundits, federal officials and policy-makers unanimously condemn Ebonics for lowering standards.
27. Farming clubs have seen their incomes halved and, if the economics pundits are right, will soon be halved again.
28. Mr Mizoguchi is not a campaign strategist , US Federal Reserve chairman or even an online pundit.
29. By contrast, Newsweek said, the first reaction of the pundit class was near hysteria.
30. But he has also revealed how some ill-judged words from a TV pundit played a part in his impregnable display against Arsenal on Sunday.
More similar words: fecundity, recondite, rendition, condition, conditions, conditional, funding, jaundice, abound in, unconditionally, undivided, abounding, air conditioning, astounding, surrounding, understanding, surroundings, founding father, undistinguished, misunderstanding, compound interest, underground, puny, punch, punish, round and round, pungent, punished, expunge, puncture.