Random good picture Not show
1. No westerner could fly in without a visa.
2. Afterwards, he became the first Westerner to open a martial arts school in Japan.
3. The average Westerner fails to take into account the fact that there are so many weak points on the human body.
4. Well, as a rural westerner, I think Mark Helprin might not be the person Dole needs as his speechwriter.
5. The average Westerner uses over 260 lbs of paper every year.
6. The following year, Ford picked fellow middle westerner Dole as his running mate instead.
7. If you a westerner or Japanese, I forgive you.
8. Westerner: Why are we drinking this hand washing water?
9. Mr. Kennedy ( Westerner ): OK, thanks.
10. Westerner: Yes. It's not drinking water.
11. For the westerner, the roots of independence run deep.
12. Westerner: Then why don't you open them now?
13. What should a westerner expect a Chinese company?
14. Westerner: I'm not interested in your flowers or money,[Sentencedict.com] bye - bye .
15. In the eye of these westerner, China has become a evil county.
16. Her aim is to marry a westerner and live abroad.
17. Language barriers may cause cultural barriers between two Westerners, let alone when it happens between an Easterner and a Westerner.
18. How much can a young Westerner share of a young Israeli's real life?
19. The Easterner probably sees more, and the Westerner probably sees less, but in more detail.
20. In this semester the westerner thinks Chest Orchestra is the best.
21. Many Chinese would rather be-friend a westerner as a sign of status rather than the grandson of an emigree who has lost touch with his roots.
22. Putting a Westerner in charge, the firm reckoned[sentencedict.com], would send a bold message to staff and customers alike of its determination to internationalise.
23. When in an interview with a Westerner, eye contact is very important.
24. He was the most famous westerner to visit Asia during the Middle Ages.
25. Besides, he also thinks he's struck lucky by stopping a Westerner.
26. Fat-reduced synthetic foods will replace the meat on which the typical Westerner has been raised.
27. She said that although her face was oriental she was, at heart, a westerner.
28. "TYPICAL Blackwater operative, " says a senior military officer, gesturing towards a muscular Westerner with a shaven head and tattoos, striding through the lobby of Islamabad's Marriott Hotel.
29. Elias, unspeaking, continued to stare at Eolair after the westerner had finished.
30. If you're looking at an elephant in the jungle, the Westerner will focus on the elephant and the Easterner is going to be more thinking about the jungle scene that has the elephant in it.
More similar words: western, eastern europe, Internet, bitterness, internecine, stern, postern, eastern, cistern, fester, semester, yesterday, consternation, yesteryear, interested, testosterone, cholesterol, uninterested, disinterested, esterification, west, northwest, southwest, kernel, awestruck, ornery, corner, burner, garner, mourner.