Similar words: malnutrition, diabetes, foretell, completely, serial number, tete-a-tete, nut, bet.
Random good picture Not show
1) Arecoline is the main function component of betelnut.
2) The owner, Wang Guo-ching, said that betelnut beauties did not even exist until betelnuts got more and more popular.
3) Betelnut have many officinal values,(http://sentencedict.com/betelnut.html) but often chewing resultsbuccal cancer and leads other diseases according to each kind study.
4) There were so many betelnut shops at every corner and on the streets that sellers had to find some more attractive ways to market their product in order to compete with one another.
5) The Betelnut Garden in it is a grand sight park for overall understanding of the culture and history of Huayao Dai Nationality.
6) I visited a betelnut shop called "Car Race Princess" in Shi-luo.
7) Betelnut, cigarette and chutty have been considered as popular mouth hobby staple in many countries, and the demand become larger and larger.
8) Surprisingly, she has even heard that some betelnut girls may have sex with their customers to earn extra money.
9) Cut the betelnut into slices, and then add some plaster packaged in a leaf. I taste it and my mouth is so red that I thought my teeth have something wrong.
10) ObjectiveTo ascertain the Hg content of different organs of betelnut.
11) By means of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) analysis, the principal browning substrates of betelnut were chlorogenic acid and dopamine.
12) This may the fact that many people begin smoking cigarettes and chewing betelnut in junior and senior high school.
13) Further analysis revealed that 90% of oral cancer patients had the habit of chewing betelnut and smoking.
14) If you are a person who loves to smoke, chew betelnut, and drink often, you need to pay extra attention!
15) During questioning, Zhang confessed that he stole from the betelnut stand because he owed money.
16) The extracts from HPLC could react with polyphenol oxidase purified partially from betelnut and result in browning products.
17) Say again "Georgia city" or "George city", is located in the northeast of betelnut lantau, Malaysia's largest international free commercial ports, and the nation's second largest city.
18) Objective: This study was conduced to access the association between betelnut chewing and chronic kidney disease (CKD) in adults.
19) You can tell the difference between a fresh and a stale betelnut.
20) After a couple of beers you jones for a betelnut.
21) Apart from smoking having a negative impact on health, betelnut and alcohol are also two major killers when it comes to staying healthy.
More similar words: malnutrition, diabetes, foretell, completely, serial number, tete-a-tete, nut, bet, peanut, minute, abet, coconut, nutshell, minutia, sherbet, nutrient, better, nutrition, groundnut, between, betroth, diminutive, minuteness, diminution, nutritious, in a nutshell, had better, abetment, betrayal, betrothed.