Random good picture Not show
(2) A criminal gang terrorized the neighbourhood.
(3) I hounded a criminal to San Francisco.
(4) Robbery is a criminal act.
(5) We got the drop on the criminal.
(6) The released criminal always tries to evade the police.
(7) The possession of stolen property is a criminal offence.
(8) The criminal will be punished sooner or later.
(9) The criminal was captured soon.
(10) A policeman has the power to arrest a criminal.
(11) The policeman ordered the criminal to drop his weapon.
(12) The criminal pushed a pedestrian down and ran away.
(13) The police tracked the criminal to his hideout.
(14) It's criminal to charge so much for a book.
(15) The criminal confessed to the priest.
(16) The criminal throttled the watchman and robbed the bank.
(17) We had a struggle to stop the criminal.
(18) The criminal was arrested yesterday.
(19) The criminal is armed and dangerous.
(20) The criminal broke away from his captors.
(21) They've renounced their old criminal way of life.
(22) 34 protesters were arrested for violating criminal law.
(23) The criminal was punished with severity. Sentencedict.com
(24) Police overpowered the criminal and took him away.
(25) He was charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage.
(26) The police kept after the criminal until they seized him.
(27) The police kept after the criminal until they finally caught him.
(28) He decided there was insufficient evidence to justify criminal proceedings.
(29) The criminal escaped from prison, and the policemen were running behind.
(30) Line up these men and see if the witness can recognize the criminal.
More similar words: incriminate, discriminate, incriminating, recrimination, discrimination, indiscriminate, self-incrimination, indiscriminately, eliminate, nominally, preliminary, elimination, crime, crimson, acrimony, scrimmage, primitive, acrimonious, timing, brimming, in all, diminish, minimize, final, diminished, finale, finally, all in all, diminution, diminutive.