Similar words: poll, sullen, pollution, college, collect, challenged, millennia, colleague. Meaning: ['pɑlən /'pɒ-] n. the fine spores that contain male gametes and that are borne by an anther in a flowering plant.
Random good picture Not show
1. Certain varieties cannot be fertilised with their own pollen.
2. Nectar and pollen are very nutritious.
3. Avoid trips to the country while the pollen count is high.
4. As the day goes on, the pollen dries up and becomes hard.
5. Bees pollinate the plants by carrying the pollen from one flower to another.
6. The pollen count is very high in the spring.
7. He developed an allergy to pollen.
8. The pollen count is high today.
9. Seeds and pollen are spread by the wind.
10. Hay fever is caused by an allergy to pollen.
11. The bumblebee has developed complex machinery for collecting pollen.
12. Bees fertilize the flowers by bringing pollen.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. The pollen count was high yesterday.
14. Hay fever sufferers should check the pollen count every day.
15. The pollen record shows that this plant was never common on the island.
16. The pollen count is high today, which is bad news for hay fever sufferers.
17. The presence of pollen in the atmosphere causes hay fever in some people.
18. Hummingbirds have discovered that nectar and pollen are very nutritious.
19. You can buy a formulation containing royal jelly, pollen and vitamin C.
20. It was July and the pollen count was high.
21. High pollen counts and air conditioners may worsen allergies.
22. Grouped around the eggs are many stamens producing pollen.
23. These prizes of pollen and nectar have to be advertised.
24. So the pine tree has to produce pollen in gigantic quantities.
25. Hay fever sufferers have a worse time when the pollen count is high.
26. Flowers are designed to attract insects which then carry the pollen from plant to plant.
27. Many people are allergic to airborne pollutants such as pollen.
28. It seems very likely that air pollutants are sensitizing people so that they become allergic to pollen.
29. The organism of a hive yields integration for its community of worker bees, drones, pollen and brood.
30. Then it climbs back up to the top of the stigma rising from the ovary and rams the pollen ball into the top.
More similar words: poll, sullen, pollution, college, collect, challenged, millennia, colleague, collector, collective, collection, collectivity, electoral college, poly, pole, policy, police, lens, apology, blend, polka dot, length, plenty, apologize, political, politically, politician, violent, lenient, doll.