Random good picture Not show
2. The black crow perched on the telephone pole.
3. Never pole a boat from the bow.
4. He got himself up the pole.
5. A flag fluttered from a forty-foot pole.
6. The workers poked a pole into the earth.
7. Every morning the flag is raised on its pole.
8. He flew to Europe via the North Pole.
9. The pole was embedded in cement.
10. The vine twines round/up the pole.
11. He hitched the horse's rope over the pole.
12. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
13. This totem pole is carved from/out of a single tree trunk.
14. The earth's poles are called the North Pole and the South Pole.
15. The north magnetic pole lies to the west of the geographic North Pole.
16. She is a pole dancer at London's famous Spearmint Rhino club.
17. The flag hung motionless on its pole.
18. We'd better get that pole down,(sentencedict .com)it's dangerous.
19. The flag pole wouldn't stay upright.
20. She banged up against the pole.
21. The truck crashed into a telegraph pole.
22. She won silver in the pole vault for Australia.
23. A dark green ivy plant twined around the pole.
24. Edwards cleared 18 feet in the pole vault.
25. Pole vaulters need long run-ups.
26. You hoist a flag when you pull it to the top of its pole.
27. This boat has a special instrument fitting round the pole.
28. Amundsen's expedition was the first to reach the South Pole.
29. The scientists will go on an expedition to the South Pole.
30. When we think of adventurers, many of us conjure up images of larger-than-life characters trekking to the North Pole.