Random good picture Not show
1. Oil and water do not blend.
2. Their voices blend together well.
3. The curtains blend in perfectly with the carpet.
4. Blend the sugar and flour.
5. We tried to blend into the crowd.
6. Blend together the eggs, sugar and flour.
7. Blend a little milk with two tablespoons of treacle.
8. We blend that tea by mixing chamomile with pekoe.
9. Blend all the ingredients together.
10. Oil does not blend with water.
11. A blend of emotions fermented inside her.
12. Blend the ingredients into a smooth paste.
13. Water does not blend with oil.
14. Do you think these two colors will blend together?
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Blend a little milk with the custard powder to form a paste.
16. The clothes blend with her color of skin very much.
17. The toad had changed its colour to blend in with its new environment.
18. Her conversation sparkled with her own subtle blend of wit and charm.
19. I tried to blend into the crowd, but I was obviously not dressed for the occasion.
20. Blend the flour with a little milk to make a smooth paste.
21. Blend the flour with the milk to make a smooth paste.
22. Blend the sugar and flour together and see what will happen.
23. The fragrance is a subtle blend of jasmine and sandalwood.
24. Blend the eggs with the milk.
25. Blend the eyeshadow in with your fingers.
26. Their voices blend marvelously as they sing in chorus.
27. The drapes blend with the rug.
28. The houses were designed to blend with the foliage.
29. These two colours blend together.
30. Leave the sauce for at least one hour to allow the flavours to blend together.