Random good picture Not show
1. He brought his sandwiches in a poly bag.
2. But travel agent Lunn Poly substantially increased profitability following major expansion in recent years.
3. The poly now teaches black magic?
4. The poly gave 15 and 16-year-olds hands-on experience of biochemistry equipment that is too expensive for schools to provide.
5. Professor's research honoured at poly A Guisborough professor's research work has been honoured with a new post at Teesside Polytechnic.
6. The course developed by Newcastle poly which should become Northumbria University next month is a one-stop route to becoming a trainee solicitor.
7. Of course, the staff at the Poly could only be flattered to take part in a state visit.
8. As with many aspects of poly mixology—both in production and consumption--there is no one preferred cocktail recipe.
9. Using both pure poly emitter and heavily doped base, a CMOS-compatible silicon bipolar transistor is implemented, which has low base resistance and is suitable for low temperature operation.
10. On a solgelcoated poly(dimethylsiloxane) (PDMS) capillary column and a conventional PDMS capillary column the probes undecane and fluoranthene were injected and the column efficiency was measured.
11. Poly relatively high real estate liabilities, cash flow is not too idealistic.
12. Nitrated poly L - tyrosine induced higher titre antibodies as compared to the native form.
13. Green dragon to poly Dragon Inn as hill Valley channel, tortuous quiet, the scenery section hidden but beautiful spot.
14. The radiation effect on poly (methyl methacrylate) with different tacticities was studied. It was proposed that chain scission process was in a kinetic equilibrium between scission and recombination.
15. I considered applying to university, but I eventually decided to go to the local poly.
16. The 3' untranslated trailer sequence is 937 nucleotides long and no poly A tail is present indicating internal priming during cDNA synthesis.
17. The distance was subsequently adopted as the marathon standard and the Poly Marathon was born.
18. The sooner he could phone the mad scientist, and take them to the poly, the better.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. The informant showed gun crates marked with the names of Norinco and Poly Technologies to an undercover agent.
20. To ensure low leakage current and low dielectric absorption, the feed back capacitor should be made of a suitable dielectric material such as poly styrene, polypropylene, or Teflon.
21. This article shows particular description of Fabricating Soluble Carbon Nanotubes with Ferrocene or Pyrene Containing Poly(1-alkyl)alkynes.
22. OBJECTIVE To review previous research conducted to controlinitial burst in poly ( lactic - co - glycolic acid ) ( PLGA ) microparticle systems.
23. METHODS The metabolic changes of midazolam as the probe drug was studied in vivo, then the inhibition or induction effects of oligo- and poly - saccharide with different structure were estimated.
24. Scanning electron microscope(SEM) images of TGP-H-060 carbon paper and TGP-H-060 carbon paper treated with poly tetra fluoroethylene(PTFE) were gathered.
25. Low - grade hematite, acid, acid and sodium silicate were used to prepare poly - silicic - ferric chloride sulfate ( PSFCS ).
26. A function found on the data of porosity depth or density depth from a given layer in one well or poly wells could be more reliable so that it can figure out a satisfying decompaction thickness.
27. Acid - leaching reactor is the key instrument for preparing poly aluminium chloride ( PAC ) from kaoline.
28. Heat shock protein ( HSP ) is a family of poly - peptdic - proteins with many members.
29. Poly (o-phenylenediamine) is an important type of aromatic amine polymers, which possess new multiple functionalities owing to the amine and secondary amino groups in the polymer chain.
30. Acrylic resin ( ACR ), as an impact modifier for R - PVC, was synthesized by latex interpenetrating poly - mer network technique.