Random good picture Not show
1. She's swanking just because they said her essay was the best.
2. She wrote an essay on My Family.
3. The matter in your essay is good but the style is deplorable.
4. My essay is practically finished now.
5. I've been toiling away at this essay all weekend.
6. I've been slogging away for days on this essay and I'm still not finished.
7. I still haven't finished my essay.
8. An overall theme will help to give your essay coherence.
9. His essay is not based on hard science.
10. I've finished my essay at last!
11. The essay didn't come up to his usual standards.
12. Your essay should be no more than two thousand words long.
13. I'll have to rewrite most of the essay.
14. There are too many mistakes in this essay.
15. For homework I want you to write an essay on endangered species.
16. The extract is taken from a long essay.
17. Carlos was awarded first prize in the essay competition.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. He was writing his essay when, all of a sudden, he was seized with giddiness.
19. I want to finish off this essay before I go to bed.
20. The essay exhorts women to cast off their servitude to husbands and priests.
21. Write an essay of about five hundred words.
22. It's an essay heavy with surplus phrasing.
23. This essay is not very adventurous.
24. Write the essay in your books, not on rough paper.
25. She said my last essay was complete tripe.
26. I'm afraid your last essay was a very scrappy piece of work.
27. Lucy gave up all thought of finishing the essay that day.
28. There is a large crop of mistakes in your essay.
29. Would you be willing to help me with my essay?
30. You should draw up a plan or outline for the essay.