Random good picture Not show
(1) These are the terms and conditions of your employment.
(2) Neither of them is currently in paid employment.
(3) She was offered employment in the sales office.
(4) The steelworks provided employment for thousands of people.
(5) We can't guarantee our workers' regular employment.
(6) She is looking for permanent employment.
(7) I went to an employment agency last week.
(8) She was unable to find employment.
(9) He left his home to look for employment.
(10) A degree is prerequisite for employment at this level.
(11) The Employment Minister said the reforms would generate new jobs.
(12) They were seeking employment.
(13) I feel that women in all types of employment can benefit from joining a union.
(14) She was in continuous employment until the age of sixty-five.
(15) Older people are an untapped resource in the employment market.
(16) Her remarks on the employment question led to a heated discussion.
(17) With the current job situation, age discrimination in employment is becoming more common.
(18) Her theory is that disillusionment with employment leads to reappraisal of career goals.
(19) Ships were registered abroad to circumvent employment and safety regulation.
(20) Employment is the direct embodiment of the citizens' right to work.
(21) Full employment is the will-o'-the-wisp that politicians have been chasing for decades.
(22) Housework is negatively valued as a retreat from a disliked alternative — employment work.
(23) These conditions must be expressly incorporated into the contract of employment.
(24) Graduates are finding it more and more difficult to find employment.
(25) The company was one of the first to offer meaningful employment to the blind.
(26) He accused ministers of conniving with foreign companies to tear up employment rights.
(27) They have pledged to end racial discrimination in areas such as employment. Sentencedict.com
(28) They operated a drug-smuggling business under the guise of an employment agency.
(29) The Sex Discrimination Act has not eliminated discrimination in employment.
(30) Many graduates tell of months spent in search of gainful employment.
More similar words: unemployment, employ, employee, employer, payment, implement, accomplishment, accomplishments, implementation, deploy, temple, commencement, amendment, contemplate, entertainment, sentiment, mentor, comment, moment, mention, mentally, element, segment, ailment, basement, momentum, comment on, fragment, monument, document.