Random good picture Not show
1. The conference rose to applaud the speaker.
2. The students assailed the speaker with questions.
3. He inclined towards the speaker to hear more clearly.
4. Our first speaker tonight is Mr. White.
5. The speaker laughed away his fears.
6. The keynote speaker was Robert Venturi, the architect.
7. She was a brilliant public speaker.
8. The speaker stood in full view of the crowd.
9. Are you a Japanese speaker?
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. It gives me great pleasure to welcome our speaker.
11. The speaker was boring everybody.
12. A huge throng had gathered round the speaker.
13. With a smile the speaker, to bear the responsibility.
14. He is a good English speaker.
15. She's a good public speaker.
16. The speaker gave a nervous cough.
17. Angry crowds converged on the speaker.
18. The audience rose bodily to cheer the speaker.
19. The speaker argued against the plan.
20. The speaker paused for breath.
21. The crowed pelted stones at the speaker.
22. Is there a Japanese speaker here?
23. The crowd pelted bad eggs at the speaker.
24. The speaker likes to have an attentive audience.
25. The speaker worked the crowd up into a frenzy.
26. They jeered the speaker.
27. The speaker can extemporize on any of a number of subjects.
28. The speaker tried hard to impress the audience but left them cold.
29. The speaker gesticulated by raising his arms, pounding the desk(sentencedict.com), and stamping his foot.
30. I need hardly say what a pleasure it is to introduce our speaker.