Random good picture Not show
1) For two millennia, exogamy was a major transgression for Jews.
2) Philosophers have searched for millennia but they haven't found the meaning of life.
3) For millennia, it was accepted that the earth was at the centre of the universe.
4) Their work, accumulated over millennia,[http://sentencedict.com/millennia.html] could be seen everywhere.
5) The mammalian gut has been stable for many millennia and acts to constrain the flexibility of E. coli's genome.
6) Over the millennia it has come to be surrounded by a dense thicket of folklore.
7) Over the millennia, creatures which live in the specialized conditions of rivers have evolved by adapting to these conditions.
8) Changes which may not manifest even for millennia, until circumstances warrant it?
9) Patriarchal religion is built on many millennia of repressed fear of the power of female bodily processes.
10) It was a broken hulk, millennia of dust particles covering the displays and floors.
11) Humans, as a species, throughout the millennia and all over the globe, have been worshippers of the Holy.
12) Over the millennia, cultures have changed very substantially as they have learned to cope with environmental vicissitudes.
13) Millennia ago, the Black Sea was a freshwater lake.
14) I've had many names throughout the millennia, Young prodigal.
15) Over millennia of focusing on life-and-death issues,(sentencedict.com) our nervous systems have evolved to pay attention to some things more than others.
16) The corpse had lain preserved in the soil for almost two millennia.
17) Despite the Hinduism of most Tamils and the Buddhism of most Sinhalese, they coexisted for those two millennia without much hostility.
18) In the old world the race of Man had risen from savagery to being the dominant civilisation in two short millennia.
19) The Phoenicians discovered the metal there some two and a half millennia ago.
20) Climatic changes may be shod term, like El Nino, or long term, like global cooling or warming over millennia.
21) This is axiomatic, for how else is balance maintained over the millennia?
22) Diamonds and rare jewels were strewn across the floor as if they had been there for millennia.
23) A legendary figure, Liall a Mahajetsu, led an army of warriors for millennia, in distant battles across the cosmos.
24) It also seems to come back regularly during the final years of centuries and millennia.
25) Armies are the main conventional weapon and have been around for over five millennia in various forms.
26) They would certainly have thought that such events were unlikely to happen for millennia to come - if at all.
27) The imperial system initiated during the Qin dynasty set a pattern that was developed over the next two millennia.
28) Illidan is the fraternal twin of Malfurion Stormrage and, like his brother, grew up as the friend of Tyrande Whisperwind millennia before the Great Sundering .
29) The tribal chief, 62-year-old Felix Quispe, 62, says the river that has sustained them for millennia is drying up.
30) Nietzsche is saying to the realists then that it's impossible to extract from our current awareness the sedimentations accumulated over millennia of previous animal as well as cultural experience.
More similar words: sullen, million, killer, challenged, illegal, chilled, skilled, even now, denial, planning, colonial, Palestinian, megalomania, anniversary, at the beginning, mild, at the beginning of, lens, family, blend, smile on, milking, similar, plenty, length, military, familiar, lenient, violent, similarly.