Random good picture Not show
1. He was incorporated a member of the college.
2. I go to Italian lessons at the local college.
3. Going to college was not an option for me.
4. The college admits students anytime during the year.
5. Is it too late to enrol at the college?
6. Their son will start college in September.
7. Dons at Oxford live in college.
8. He studied town planning at college.
9. She honed her debating skills at college.
10. The college is steeped in history/tradition.
11. He tends to idealize his life in the college.
12. The college offers a wide range of sporting activities.
13. The show was a spoof of college life.
14. I studied modern European history at college.
15. Where did you go to college?
16. The college entrance examination is a real challenge.
17. The college is affiliated to the university.
18. They were old school/college chums.
19. The college prepares students for a career in business.
20. Should I go to college?
21. The college/hospital/prison has its own chapel.
22. I couldn't transfer all my credits from junior college.
23. Men in college were exempt from military service.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. I've put in an application to the college.
25. The college course was then cut to three years.
26. He's a third-year student at the College of Art.
27. The teaching staff of this college is excellent.
28. It is a very well-endowed college.
29. Students apply for admission to a particular college.
30. The college principal promised to look into the matter.
More similar words: alleged, allegedly, collect, colleague, collector, collection, collective, legend, illegal, collar, allegation, collapse, colloquial, collaboration, vegetable, legit, legal, the general public, legacy, legally, alley, color, Color., elegant, bullet, valley, roll, doll, toll, poll.