Random good picture Not show
1. I only have one copy of the manuscript.
2. He sent the 400-page manuscript to his publisher.
3. The present whereabouts of the manuscript is unknown.
4. He had seen a manuscript of the book.
5. He raced the manuscript to the printers.
6. This is a manuscript bearing as a title Ruth.
7. You are very helpful in preparing my manuscript.
8. This is the oldest Hebrew manuscript in existence.
9. I read his novel in manuscript.
10. He always checked the manuscript over carefully before passing it to the typist.
11. The manuscript is just one of the treasures in their possession .
12. He cancelled many unnecessary words in his manuscript.
13. The manuscript had yellowed / was yellowed with age.
14. The original manuscript has been lost.
15. This is a valuable medieval manuscript.
16. His manuscript has already been accepted for publication.
17. I read her poems in manuscript.
18. The authenticity of the manuscript is beyond doubt.
19. He slatted my manuscript and went out.
20. The manuscript bears the date 10 April 1937.
21. She collated the final proof with the original manuscript.
22. This has to be part of the original manuscript.
23. Her autobiography remained in manuscript .
24. I hunted down the manuscript in the British Museum.
25. Her poems are still in manuscript.
26. To my mortification(sentencedict.com),(http://sentencedict.com) my manuscript was rejected.
27. His publishers made him revise his manuscript three times.
28. A few pages of the original manuscript still survive.
29. He had been asked to transcribe an ancient manuscript.
30. The earliest mention of the village is in a 16th-century manuscript.
More similar words: script, scripture, conscript, transcript, nondescript, description, inscription, prescription, circumscription, manual, manure, crippling, scribe, manufacture, ascribe, manufacturer, manufactured, inscribe, subscribe, describe, manufacturing, prescribe, scrimmage, inscribed, subscriber, proscribe, transcribe, proscribed, subscribe to, discriminate.