Random good picture Not show
1. The volume had been personally inscribed by the author.
2. I can't decipher what is inscribed on the pillar.
3. She inscribed her own name on the textbook.
4. Inside the cover someone had inscribed the words 'To Thomas, with love'.
5. The watch was inscribed with her name.
6. She was presented with an inscribed gold watch.
7. The trophy was inscribed with his name.
8. His name was inscribed on the trophy.
9. Her name was inscribed in the book.
10. The tomb was inscribed with a short poem.
11. Her name was inscribed on the watch.
12. On the back I had inscribed the words: 'Here's to Great Ideas! John'.
13. The book is inscribed: To John Arlott from Laurie Lee.
14. The names of the dead were inscribed on the wall.
15. She signed the book and inscribed the words 'with grateful thanks' on it.
16. The wall of the church was inscribed with the names of the dead from the Great War.
17. The team's name is inscribed on the base of the trophy.
18. The collector had many books inscribed to him by famous authors.
19. The names of the king and queen were inscribed above the door.
20. Not even his name had been inscribed on them.
21. A hand inscribed concrete block says' A Sailor's Grave.
22. This was inscribed in his egg.
23. Beautifully inscribed biblical quotations dominate the different sections.
24. Under the same date, neatly inscribed in copperplate writing with sepia ink, was the name Sarah Byrne.
25. Many of the books are personally inscribed to the collector by the most famous authors of the century.
26. The prize winners each receive a book with their names inscribed on the first page.
27. There was a card on each door with a guest's name inscribed thereon.
28. He sent me a number of his books[sentencedict.com/inscribed.html], all suitably inscribed.
29. Unlike a woman, a man has no civilized role or agenda inscribed in his body.
30. The Camerarius Florilegium depicts 473 plants with their Latin names inscribed in Camerarius' hand.
More similar words: inscribe, proscribed, transcribe, scribe, ascribe, describe, subscribe, subscriber, proscribe, prescribe, subscribe to, conscript, transcript, inscrutable, tribe, bribe, bribery, diatribe, tribesman, script, unscramble, in school, unscrupulous, scrimmage, scripture, nondescript, description, prescription, discriminate, discrimination.