Random good picture Not show
1) I received a letter from him in neat script.
2) Two writers collaborated on the script for the film.
3) He began comically ad-libbing a script.
4) Life is not a script.
5) Bruce Robinson wrote the script for 'The Killing Fields'.
6) That line isn't in the script.
7) The script has been gathering editorial accretions for years.
8) Archaeologists have had trouble deciphering the script.
9) She smacked the script on the floor.
10) His script was unintelligible.
11) The script was delivered to the director ahead of schedule.
12) The script was workmanlike at best.
13) It's easy to identify his script.
14) I thought I recognized your flowing script.
15) The invitation was written in beautiful italic script.
16) All my suggestions apropos the script were accepted.
17) The script is filled with logical inconsistencies.
18) She writes in a neat copperplate script.
19) Jibes about mothers-in-law were kept out of the script.
20) This is a letter in Cyrillic script.
21) The script cuts back to the old hero's childhood.
22) The producer disliked the script and demanded a rewrite.
23) The script was singularly uninspired.
24) The script was disjointed and hard to follow.
25) That line isn't in the original script.
26) The script didn't stage well.
27) Jenny's writing a film script.
28) I'm trying to get my script sorted.
29) She rushed through her script.
30) The pair have often been known to abandon their script and begin ad libbing.