Random good picture Not show
(1) The monument carries the inscription: "To the fallen in two world wars".
(2) The inscription has worn away and can no longer be read.
(3) The monumental inscription is scarcely readable.
(4) Time and weather had long ago effaced the inscription on the monument.
(5) The medal bears the inscription "For distinguished service".
(6) The inscription on the stone tablet has been rubbed away by the hands of countless tourists over the centuries.
(7) The inscription was engraved in the stone of the memorial.
(8) The simple inscription on her grave reads: 'She sleeps in peace.
(9) No one could penetrate the meaning of the inscription.
(10) A Latin inscription had been carved on the lid of the box.
(11) There was an inscription in Chinese characters over the arch.
(12) The inscription reads: "To Emma(Sentencedict.com ), with love from Harry".
(13) There's an inscription in the front of the book.
(14) He chiselled an inscription on the marble.
(15) The tour guide pointed out the inscription that runs round the inside of the dome.
(16) The gravestone bears an inscription.
(17) The inscription on the coin had worn away.
(18) The inscription was still legible.
(19) There was an inscription carved over the doorway.
(20) He detected an inscription of Kleomenes on the figure's clothing, obscured by a dense network of incisions.
(21) The greatest Pharaonic inscription was defaced in antiquity; the disgraced Roman Third Legion had its name hacked away.
(22) She left the inscription on her headstone up to her parents.
(23) He could just read the faded inscription painted above the window: Glynn's Circulating Library.
(24) The inscription on the cartouche reads: But was this nothing more than a co-operative of neighbourhood tradesmen?
(25) The Roman coins showed the head and inscription of the Emperor.
(26) What does the inscription say?
(27) Your wedding ring can be engraved with a personal inscription at no extra cost.
(28) She ducked her head to look more closely at the inscription.
(29) Of particular interest is the goldsmith's establishment recorded in an inscription from Norton near Malton.
(30) These appear to be the most stubborn obstacles to our believing that the inscription reproduces essentially the words of Themistokles.
More similar words: description, prescription, circumscription, conscript, transcript, script, scripture, nondescript, inscribe, inscribed, discrimination, transcribe, inscrutable, option, caption, eruption, inception, gumption, adoption, reception, exception, exemption, perception, deception, discretion, conception, encryption, redemption, assumption, absorption.