Synonym: contribute, support. Similar words: subscriber, ascribe, describe, prescribe, transcribe, bribe, tribe, script. Meaning: [səb'skraɪb] v. 1. offer to buy, as of stocks and shares 2. mark with one's signature; write one's name (on) 3. adopt as a belief 4. pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals 5. receive or obtain by regular payment.
Random good picture Not show
(1) How much did you subscribe ?
(2) I subscribe wholeheartedly to this theory.
(3) I want to subscribe for some novels.
(4) You can subscribe to the magazine for as little as $32 a year. Sentencedict.com
(5) You can subscribe here for your newspapers.
(6) I heartily subscribe to that sentiment.
(7) I will not subscribe to popular fallacies.
(8) I couldn't subscribe to his views.
(9) I subscribe £10 a month to the charity.
(10) Subscribe to the contract, please.
(11) Which journals does the library subscribe to?
(12) Which journal do you subscribe to?
(13) I will subscribe to your decision.
(14) Who's the first man to subscribe to the Declaration of Independence?
(15) Do you think they would subscribe to such harsh terms?
(16) The authorities no longer subscribe to the view that disabled people are unsuitable as teachers.
(17) Each employee may subscribe for up to ￡2,(sentencedict.com)000 worth of shares.
(18) Do you subscribe to her pessimistic view of the state of the economy?
(19) Please subscribe your name to the document.
(20) To which principle of taxation do you subscribe?
(21) Organizations do not all subscribe to the marketing concept.
(22) What newspaper do you subscribe to?
(23) Most of those companies also subscribe to the services.
(24) We subscribe in order to have our consciences pricked, not to be amused and entertained.
(25) I subscribe to having as much information as possible available at any given time.
(26) Will you swear it that you are willing to subscribe yourself to your promise?
(27) The magazine is trying to get more readers to subscribe.
(28) If you want to read discussions on the latest films, subscribe to a newsgroup.
(29) Those who are willing to go with me for the task subscribe here.
(30) Usenet is a collection of discussion groups, known as newsgroups, to which anybody can subscribe.
More similar words: subscriber, ascribe, describe, prescribe, transcribe, bribe, tribe, script, conscript, scrimmage, description, discriminate, prescription, discrimination, indiscriminate, obscene, abscond, obscurely, obscurity, cubs, fiber, libel, subsidy, subsist, subside, liberal, rib, substance, libelous, subsidize.