Synonym: by hand, directory, guidebook, handbook. Antonym: automatic. Similar words: annual, annually, manufacturer, manufacturing, peanut, insinuate, a number of, actual. Meaning: ['mænjʊəl] n. 1. a small handbook 2. (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle. adj. 1. of or relating to the hands 2. requiring human effort 3. doing or requiring physical work.
Random good picture Not show
1) The school offers manual training to the pupils.
2) I'm your inferior in manual dexterity.
3) Making small models requires manual skill.
4) The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
5) Video games demand great manual dexterity.
6) People in manual occupations have a lower life expectancy.
7) They have no reservations about taking factory or manual jobs.
8) The on-screen manual shows the novice user the basics of the program.
9) The heating system has a manual override.
10) The computer comes with a 600-page instruction manual.
11) Why don't you read the manual?
12) Leave the controls on manual.
13) This computer manual is complete gobbledegook.
14) The manual stresses the importance of regular maintenance.
15) They were wearied out with the strenuous manual labour.
16) Work done by machines has replaced manual labour.
17) He bought a manual of car repairs.
18) The book is designed as a reference manual.
19) The manufacturers helpfully provide an instruction manual.
20) My camera has manual and automatic functions.
21) Many women do hard manual labour .
22) The instruction manual completely defeated me.
23) What does it say in the manual?
24) He still works on an old manual typewriter.
25) We should temper ourselves through manual labour.
26) Manual labour has become unpopular with young people.
27) His manual signs outtell his words.
28) The wages of clerks were on a par with those of manual workers.
29) She tried to cure the pain in my knee by putting manual pressure on the joint.
30) The first thing to look for is a teacher's manual.
More similar words: annual, annually, manufacturer, manufacturing, peanut, insinuate, a number of, actual, mutual, sexual, ritual, casual, visual, qualify, sexually, unusual, virtual, actually, as usual, man, many, gradually, casualty, virtually, many a, eventually, mutualism, sexuality, as many, woman.