Similar words: manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, fracture, lecture, tincture, picture, juncture. Meaning: [mænə'fæktʃer /'mænjʊ'fæktʃe] adj. produced in a large-scale industrial operation.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Vitamins cannot be manufactured by our bodies.
(2) She manufactured a false story to hide the facts.
(3) It is manufactured by machinery.
(4) The country's trade in manufactured goods has expanded in the last ten years.
(5) When nuclear fuel is manufactured it is encased in metal cans.
(6) These things can all be manufactured at home.
(7) We want the machine manufactured to our own spec.
(8) The report notes a rapid decline in manufactured goods.
(9) It is manufactured by hand.
(10) Consumer demand led to higher imports of manufactured goods.
(11) This steel is manufactured from Swedish iron.
(12) It is manufactured in Germany.
(13) A knot of politicians manufactured public opinion.
(14) The UK's deficit in manufactured goods fell slightly in the last three months.
(15) Although most condoms contain spermicide, there are some manufactured without.
(16) According to the prosecution, the officers manufactured an elaborate story.
(17) Manufactured glass is made by fusing various types of sand.
(18) The films manufactured by Hollywood are saturated in the cinemas all over the world.
(19) Certain materials can be manufactured with a high tensile strength.
(20) The car was manufactured in Germany until 1961.
(21) Britain's leading exporter of manufactured goods.
(22) This issue was to a large degree manufactured.
(23) Printed alloy instruction labels for attachment to manufactured products.
(24) Bile is manufactured by the liver.
(25) We import foreign manufactured goods.
(26) Nevertheless imports of manufactured goods increased even faster. Sentencedict.com
(27) Unlike previous models, the new patches, manufactured by SmithKline Beecham, can be worn anywhere on the body.
(28) Higher raw material costs have pushed up the price of many manufactured goods.
(29) She insisted that every scandalous detail of the story had been manufactured.
(30) Merchants followed hot on their heels selling fabrics and other manufactured goods in exchange for copra oil.
More similar words: manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, fracture, lecture, tincture, picture, juncture, structure, conjecture, acupuncture, architecture, cultured, infrastructure, manual, act up, actual, fact, actually, facto, in fact, factor, nocturne, faction, de facto, factory, nocturnal, artifact, factious, factor out.