Random good picture Not show
1. It is one of the major themes of Scripture.
2. His scripture is the dirt we're often doing.
3. But the man didn't quote Scripture, just drifted away.
4. You know about my father: Scripture is revealed truth.
5. A traditional basic formula is scripture, tradition, reason.
6. But this concept is quite alien to Scripture.
7. You can read it in the scripture.
8. Let us glance at a familiar passage of Scripture: 2 Corinthians 5.16-21.
9. He knew far more profanity than Scripture, and used and enjoyed it more.
10. And while his memory searched wildly for a scripture, nothing came forth.
11. I thought that Scripture told me to esteem others more than myself.
12. The meaning of scripture is never simply given; it is always the fruit of an interpretive act.
13. The study of Scripture, he suggested, did nothing to hinder an inquisitive man's delight in the study of nature.
14. But Scripture scholars are expressing concern that too much may have been compromised during the Vatican discussions.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. But when the others sat for the Scripture readings, Ray McGovern remained upright in their midst, provoking wariness and speculation.
16. Its liturgy director rewrites prayers and Scripture readings to make the language more inclusive.
17. He cited Scripture passages in support of his treatment of me.
18. An interpretation of scripture is presupposed in which all verses must comport with one another.
19. Tested against the touchstone of Scripture, his speculations would reduce the Bible to the size of a slim paperback.
20. Thus, the only way to understand Scripture is to submit to what it is saying at face value.
21. Consequently, any teaching about nature that clearly went against Scripture could not be a demonstrated truth.
22. Peter of Corbeil was a theologian who lectured on scripture and was famous as a preacher.
23. I have found criticism to be a deeply enriching, but not always comfortable exploration of the text of Scripture.
24. The inscribed tablets give astronomical information dear to George Burt's heart, and quotations from scripture and the poets.
25. For the call to liberate the poor, it may well be said, is to be read directly out of scripture.
26. Galileo had written a pious preface in which he ridiculed the Copernican theory as wild and fantastic and contrary to Holy Scripture.
27. In his four hands he holds a sceptre, a string of beads[sentencedict.com], a bow and a book of scripture.
28. There, it has not so much been its Calvinism that has been welcome as its emphasis upon the inerrancy of Scripture.
29. Ross's complaint was that astronomy was more in need of confirmation from Scripture than vice-versa.
30. Surely it is a cause for celebration that no one has the last word about the meaning of scripture.
More similar words: script, conscript, description, prescription, rupture, rapture, capture, sculpture, scribe, ascribe, rapturous, describe, subscribe, subscriber, prescribe, scrimmage, transcribe, subscribe to, discriminate, indiscriminate, discrimination, indiscriminately, nature, mature, future, venture, gesture, mixture, posture, lecture.