Random good picture Not show
1. Plastic is a very important manufacture.
2. Plants use the sun's light to manufacture their food.
3. They manufacture the class of plastics known as thermoplastic materials.
4. They commenced large-scale commercial manufacture of the chairs in January.
5. If the media can manufacture stories like this, who are we supposed to believe?
6. They can manufacture rags into paper.
7. What is the date of manufacture?
8. Nitrates are used as preservatives in food manufacture.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. The finished article takes two months to manufacture.
10. Cost will determine the methods of manufacture.
11. Plastic is an important manufacture.
12. We manufacture undergarments that tone and slenderize.
13. Organic chemicals are used in the manufacture of plastics, fibres, solvents and paints.
14. This method of manufacture evolved out of a long process of trial.
15. In design and quality of manufacture the cars were totally outclassed by their Italian competitors.
16. The factory was turned over to the manufacture of aircraft parts.
17. A special licence is required for the manufacture or handling of any dangerous chemical.
18. The date of manufacture of the jewellery has not been authenticated.
19. The substance is used in the manufacture of cosmetics and drugs, among other things.
20. Oil is used in the manufacture of a number of fabrics.
21. In design and quality of manufacture they were outclassed by the Italians.
22. The amount of recycled glass used in manufacture doubled in five years.
23. Mechanics will be needed to manufacture bionic appendages.
24. Uses: is used in the manufacture of nylon.
25. Indeed food manufacture as a whole underwent a transformation.
26. He also experimented with linen manufacture.
27. Mercedes were pioneers during the early days/years of car manufacture.
28. Visitors were amazed at the achievements in the car manufacture of the city during the past decade.
29. The number of old German cars still on the road attests the excellence of their manufacture.
30. The first item on the agenda was how to cut down the cost in manufacture.
More similar words: manufacturer, manufacturing, fracture, lecture, picture, structure, conjecture, architecture, infrastructure, manual, act up, actual, actually, fact, facto, in fact, factor, structural, de facto, factory, artifact, ipso facto, mature, mixture, capture, aperture, feature, gesture, culture, texture.