Random good picture Not show
1. A green manure is a crop grown mainly to improve soil fertility.
2. The farmers were distributing manure over the field.
3. Dig plenty of well-rotted manure into the soil.
4. Manure was well dug into the soil.
5. If farm - yard manure is used it must be well rotted.
6. Adding organic matter such as manure can improve the soil.
7. Green manure crops such as alfalfa and mustard are widely used in organic gardening.
8. The manure should be well dug in.
9. Work in plenty of well-rotted manure.
10. Unlike the aerobic reaction that produces farmyard manure, anaerobic fermentation gives off little heat,(http://sentencedict.com/manure.html) so disease organisms thrive.
11. He always reeked of horse manure and whiskey.
12. The provenance of a manure heap seemed of limited importance beside the problems presently exercising her mind.
13. Gardeners reckon her manure is pure gold.
14. A rich aroma of manure and wood smoke[sentencedict.com], pungent to my effete nostrils.
15. Fork garden compost or manure into the bottom and sprinkle a handful of bonemeal to each metre.
16. Dig in plenty of rotted manure, but ensure the ground has settled firmly before planting.
17. In addition, it may no longer spread horse manure along Ramona Oaks Road.
18. Bags of manure line the shelves.
19. Separating the solid matter for aerobic fermentation into manure also cuts the risk.
20. An alternative to digging in the green manure in spring is to cut and add the material to the compost heap.
21. There isn't time to dig deeply and put in manure or compost.
22. He built up a trade in seeds, corn and manure.
23. You can only imagine how the heat intensified the odors of garbage, compost, and manure.
24. Other contract services include straw and silage baling, cultivations and drilling, manure spreading, and grain haulage with two lorries.
25. The plant's high ash content has led to its use for manure, and its conversion into compost.
26. In the mid 1850s the market place was unpaved and manure, offal and dung were often thrown into the square.
27. Instead, ducks catch pests before they attack the rice and their manure fertilizes the soil.
28. Aeration and drainage on cold, wet soils can be improved by digging in generous amounts of pea-sized grit and well-rotted manure.
29. I found the little bodies there, wet and lifeless, all smeared with manure from their makeshift grave.
30. It is transmitted to humans mainly through infected beef or through exposure to cattle manure.
More similar words: manufacture, manufacturer, manufactured, inure, manual, tenure, nurture, manufacturing, nurse, peanut, penury, nursing, clean up, nursery, hanukkah, penurious, a number of, in a nutshell, conurbation, nursery school, many, man, many a, command, mania, Roman, woman, demand, as many, human.